• AwkwardLoser - May 31, 2014 4:40 a.m.

Bethesda will not only announce Fallout 4( a game that I want to make intense painful love to in a very hot room while my young son Gabriel watches) but it will also be coming out in 2014 and on the Wii U. Not shtick this is an honest prediction.
  • alecbeals - June 1, 2014 12:50 a.m.

I'd be down for paying full price to replay F3 on the Wii U if they integrated the controller screen to a pipboy.
  • cokelogic - May 31, 2014 4 a.m.

Craziest E3 Prediction: Brand new Tony Hawk game. All new levels. Realistic visuals with over the top arcade physics. A fresh start for a classic series.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 31, 2014 2:47 a.m.

Craziest E3 Prediction: Sony will announce Skies of Arcadia 2 will be coming out 2015 and that it comes with an HD remake of Skies of Arcadia and it will be Xbox1 and PS4 exclusive.
  • universaltofu - May 31, 2014 2:24 a.m.

QOTW : Iwata reveals that he is a giant queen bee, we are his Nintendrones. We have been connected to the Miitrix, our virtual boy helmets and power gloves are removed by tiny hovering R.O.B.s, some in panic will unplug their life sensors and rip off their wrist straps. The ground begins to shake, this is no rumble pak, you lose your balance as do those around you, falling off your boards into the depths of the Wiihive (remember the thing about Iwata being a giant bee, well now there's bee puns). Biiwata along with Reggie-Fils-Aibee then explain over the course of the next forty-five minutes our quality of life as bees, we wont have to wear anything!
  • Shigeruken - May 31, 2014 1:48 a.m.

Craziest E3 Prediction: Watch Dogs being delayed didn't affect the development of it's annualized sequel, which will be released later this year. Bonus round: Nintendo is patching region lock out of their systems, specifically because I complain so much about not being able to play Japanese exclusive 3DS games to help me study for my translation exam.
  • Lurkero - May 31, 2014 6:27 a.m.

I support this comment as the winner. Took my answer so I had to make up another. It would be hilarious if Ubisoft already has the next Watch Dogs queued up.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - May 31, 2014 9:18 a.m.

I support this comment as well. Meanwhile the Wii U version of the first watch dogs will be delayed even further because now the development team has to stop and work on the sequel for everything else, leaving the Wii U version of the original dead last and when it finally released it'll end up being the best version but nobody will give a shit because they already bought the first one/are playing the sequel, and somehow Nintendo will be put to blame over poor sales.
  • Sinosaur - May 31, 2014 1:18 a.m.

Craziest E3 Prediction: Nintendo announces that the WiiU sold 200 million units with the release of Mario Kart 8. Everyone throws their Xbox Ones and PS4's away because the WiiU is the new god.