• duffer00 - March 21, 2014 7:59 p.m.

Way back in the TDar days I told my cousin about it and then in the last month I got my friend hooked on the podcast. I'm urging him to get more involved in the community.
  • BladedFalcon - March 21, 2014 7:15 p.m.

I'm a pretty antisocial bastard, so I don't really have friends to tell them about the podcast. I DID however tell my older brother who's also pretty into games, and he's been a regular listener for more than a year as well, so that should count for something ^^
  • universaltofu - March 21, 2014 6:56 p.m.

QOTW : No one as of now, but I love the site and these podcasts so I will support you guys in any way I can.
  • shnazzyone - March 21, 2014 6:26 p.m.

I told everyone on twitter, facebook and at my local video game store I hang out at when I won a bitchin' Triton wii U headset, Ducktales remastered & a copy of Batman Arkham city. I did my best to get the word out to make such a win worth it to you. Thusfar... only the two guys at the video game store seem interested though.
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 21, 2014 5:03 p.m.

I have a new gaming friend that I'll tell soon, since you asked :)
  • codystovall - March 21, 2014 4:58 p.m.

I would tell all my friends but i dont have any....
  • garnsr - March 21, 2014 4:24 p.m.

My lips are sealed! You can trust me never to tell another soul about your podcast!
  • ljrivarola - March 21, 2014 4:14 p.m.

It would be easier to say who I HAVEN'T told about RadioRadar. Ever since I started listening to podcasts (unsurprisingly RadioRadar was the first one) I've always told my gaming friends that RadioRadar was the best around. And when you first used the Community Segment song? Oh boy, I proudly shared the link to that episode in my Facebook and Twitter, but hey, I'm not THAT popular. Still, every now and then I still tweet about how much I love RadioRadar, because this podcast was the one that got me in touch again with my love for gaming. And speaking of Twitter, this podcast was the reason I joined Twitter in the first place, so I can stay in touch with you guys.
  • Cyberninja - March 21, 2014 3:45 p.m.

I have told various online communities I am apart of about RadioRadar, to bad no body listens to me ;_;
  • EzPzLmnSqz - March 21, 2014 3:38 p.m.

Well it's common knowledge in America that everyone in the UK knows the Queen. Me being from the UK i did just that and on one of my afternoon cups of tea with the Queen i did in fact tell her of RadioRadar and maybe to your surprise Henry is her favourite (that accent of his is spot on).