• antiAntag0nist - March 14, 2014 4:33 p.m.

If there is one animal that gets no love in video games, it's the komodo dragon. Personally, I think this is a terrible mistake on the behalf of game developers around the world. Sure there are komodo dragons in Far Cry 3, but Jason BROdy cuts them up into handbags. That's not cool bro, effing party foul is what that is. The animal is practically a modern day dinosaur, and dinosaurs are pretty frickin sweet; Jurassic Park's success has dinosaurs to credit for that. Also, the animal has the DRAGON in its name! Are dragons not awesome in video games!? Any one who disagrees is a liar!
  • TCMU287 - March 14, 2014 5:11 p.m.

Holy crap, I immediately thought of Komodo Dragons as soon as I saw the question. They're the largest species of lizard left on the planet, they can chase down a running human over short distances, and their saliva is filled with so much harmful bacteria, it may as well be venom.
  • antiAntag0nist - March 14, 2014 5:15 p.m.

I'm not the only one! I didn't know about how harmful their saliva can be though. Just saying, game developers can utilize that in a game, and is another reason why komodo dragons are awesome/terrifying!
  • alecbeals - March 16, 2014 1:45 p.m.

Don't forget they can climb trees!
  • antiAntag0nist - March 17, 2014 7:27 a.m.

That's it, I'm starting a Kickstarter to fund my Komodo Dragon hunting simulator! I have no money, no programming/game design skill, and a loose idea, but my ambition must count for something!
  • antiAntag0nist - March 17, 2014 7:29 a.m.

Also, I didn't realize your avatar was Ed. I thought it was a bug or animal.
  • LordZarlon - March 14, 2014 4:26 p.m.

It has to be the Guinea Pig. It's the national food for Ecuador. It's a charming house pet. It does it all! Ecuadorians really eat guinea pigs! Look it up!