• supergiraffe - November 16, 2013 7:24 a.m.

Here are a few arguments I've had with my friend Liam. He thinks the first Assasins Creed is the bet one, and that the series has been going downhill since. Oblivion and Skyrim suck, Morrowind is the only good one. Gone Home sucks. I also remember arguing for the Wii, which regardless of what my arguments were, were wrong.
  • StrayGator - November 16, 2013 1:08 a.m.

um, guys, I can't have that watch. not only i won something a month ago [/smug], i also live in not america.
  • StrayGator - November 16, 2013 12:18 a.m.

lucky / too bad (pick one) that ps4 launched this week, otherwise this cast would be N64 themed retrovaganza.
  • StrayGator - November 16, 2013 12:14 a.m.

And here I thought that "Good Argument" and "Fanboy Argument" were mutually exclusive.
  • AKALMoumen - November 15, 2013 11:59 p.m.

Ah while I dumped my console fanyboy-ism after the PS2... I still have a bit for their exclusives from back then (PS1 and 2) mainly Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid... And I'll share a very recent story about MGS... Actually it happened 2 sec ago... And it was a reply to the 1st commentator here Mr. @Jackonomics regarding Tom's interview with Kojima about Ground Zeroes... In which I proudly defended a game that might usher in the worst idea EA will probably use since Origin... I defended Pre-release DLC yay :D... P.S. I know it's still vague if that's Konami's intention and it's definitely not what Kojima wants but that doesn't mean that someone else won't twist it... And I defend the living shit out FF13 every day of my life!...
  • codystovall - November 15, 2013 9:42 p.m.

Bioshock Infinites Ending was mediocre(yet pretty) and was an overall average game and the two twists were stupid and hurt the story. Cue many arguments.
  • winner2 - November 15, 2013 8:23 p.m.

Back in like 1st/2nd grade or something I had this friend who had an n64, like me, but I had a play station as well. He had paper Mario and it's strategy guide, and I had year of the dragon and it's strategy guide. For the longest time since we weren't exactly speed runners at that tender age we would look at the guides and playfully argue over whether spyro or Mario was better. I think the cart of paper Mario I still have is actually his that he lent me way back then. We never ceded defeat or settled on a winner but secretly I knew that paper Mario was the better game and I liked it a little more. Also I will say that it is better than thousand year door, the characters and story just feels much more Mario and the characters were better. I was particularly a fan of Bow, who I had a weird crush on.
  • Jackonomics - November 15, 2013 6:53 p.m.

And by "launch games" you mean Ports, a massive disappointment, that one game no one cares about and Killzone. A "Good" fanboy argument? Someone actually told me Knack was gonna be the "Savior" of 3D Platformers, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, 3D Platforming is dead, not even Super Mario Rehash World is gonna save it.