• Shadowxof - August 17, 2013 8:02 p.m.

I personally would love to see a Humble 2K Bundle. Easily able to put in classics like Borderlands, Bioshock, Xcom: Enemy Uknown, and Spec Ops: The Line. And when they're bored they can throw in some sports games.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - August 17, 2013 2:39 p.m.

I would say a Bethesda Humble Bundle would be awesome. Imagine Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim, all packaged together for a few bucks. To sweeten the deal, they could add the oft-requested Arnette Sunglasses DLC, which adds the sexy shades to all included deals. Said sunglasses would instantly provide +100 to Speech (who wouldn't want to be seen conversing with a wielder of such stylish shades?), +100 to Block (Ain't nothing getting past those polarized beauties), and +100 to illusion (they'll make the most slack-jawed yokel look like the ever-irresistible Greg Henninger)
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - August 19, 2013 12:26 p.m.

Bah, dammit, just realized this is for US citizens only :c Ah well. Looking forward to when this shill-I mean fantastic offer is done, and we get back to random gaming swag for the non-US folks :D
  • winner2 - August 17, 2013 2:12 p.m.

I'd like a Nintendo bundle of all the Zelda games for starters. Adding in arnette sunglasses as an extra optional dungeon reward in wind waker would let link protect his eyes on the open seas as well as from the brightness of his light arrows.
  • HubesMaster96 - August 17, 2013 12:51 p.m.

Valve Humble Bundle but the only games in it is the entire Half Life catalog. Now we all know that Gordon Freeman is a bit of dweeb when it comes to life so as exclusive DLC through the bundle he gets a rocking pair of Arnette Sunglasses to replace his lame regular glasses. The sunglasses give the entire game a cool tint and make him, you know, not a dweeb.
  • ipaqi - August 17, 2013 11:42 a.m.

Obviously the developer I was talking about originally was United Front Games, but I think Sleeping Dogs is their only big deal release that they did all the work on.
  • ipaqi - August 17, 2013 11:40 a.m.

I'm gonna suggest a Sleeping Dogs Humble Bundle, because not enough people have played that game. Also, wearing sunglasses in the game gives you bonus Face experience, and obviously Arnette Sunglasses would be better than those Honk Kong knock offs. Y'know what, screw it. Make it a THQ Memorial Open World Bundle. Saints Row: The Third, Sleeping Dogs and Red Faction: Guerilla. Space Arnettes, man. SPACE ARNETTES!
  • lazar-janus21 - August 17, 2013 10:25 a.m.

Rockstar. The jewel of the collection would be the addition of Arnette sunglasses in every game with character customization and the PC release of Red Dead Redemption.
  • ProjectAlpha - August 17, 2013 9:52 a.m.

I won on the last one and got a pair of Arnette Sunglasses! You guys even SIGNED them! Thankyouthankyouthankyou
  • duffer00 - August 17, 2013 9:34 a.m.

I would love an Eidos Humble Bundle. Close your eyes and imagine the games. The Arkham games, Deus Ex, Hit Mans, Just Causes, Thiefs, and Tomb Raiders.
  • MySistersPeriodTastesFunny - August 17, 2013 8:43 a.m.

I'd love to see Paradox do a bundle. I've been hearing so much about Crusader Kings 2 over the last couple of months, and now Europa Universalis 4 is coming out and looks like something I could actually get into. The only thing stopping me from just buying the games is that Paradox just seem so shifty and European. Maybe if there was a bundle, and I had some ARNETTE SUNGLASSES, I could balance out the gross foreigner stuff with America. Who am I kidding? If I had ARNETTE SUNGLASSES, it wouldn't balance out; I'd get change back.
  • Dadyo238 - August 17, 2013 8:35 a.m.

Also BTW, the "contest rules" link doesn't appear to be working, just a head's up.
  • Dadyo238 - August 17, 2013 8:33 a.m.

I'd love a Ubisoft bundle. You could face insanity in Far Cry 3, blast zombies in Resident Evil, stab some necks in Assassin's Creed, and more all while chilling in your Arnette Sunglasses.
  • BladedFalcon - August 17, 2013 8:11 a.m.

I'd be all over a Konami humble bundle that compiled ALL of their 2D Castlevania games up to this point. SPECIALLY if they added the enhancement of having Dracula wear Arnette sunglasses on every single game. Because we all know that for a classy gentleman like Dracula, the only thing that is missing to make him the indisputable lord of class is a pair of Arnette's
  • supergiraffe - August 17, 2013 7:29 a.m.

I don't really think you can call people angry at a shitty product trolls.
  • SooBlazed - August 17, 2013 7:02 a.m.

Developers need to join hands and make the 3D humble bundle. I know when im playing anything in 3D i reach for my Arnette sunglasses. It is a well known fact everything appears in 3D whilst wearing Arnette sunglasses and as a side effect they indeed solve world hunger, no lies.
  • Cyberninja - August 16, 2013 10:39 p.m.

Yes Coop I can recognize the sound of silence
  • Cyberninja - August 16, 2013 10:51 p.m.

the funny part about this is that the same company who makes Arnettes makes Ray Bands .
  • supergiraffe - August 16, 2013 10:18 p.m.

Humble Suda 51 bundle. We need a bundle from someone as cool as him, he seems like the kind of man who would wear Arnette Sunglasses.