• ljrivarola - June 29, 2013 5:35 a.m.

Since some people already chose Portal 2, I'll go with Catherine. Vincent is such a loser (well, actually there is a reason why all of that happens to him) and there are some great moments. Also, the art style helps to emphasize the funny moments. By the way, today I'll begin to work on the jingle for the Community Segment. I've already have the music in my head so... Let's see what I can do :)
  • wadesmit - June 29, 2013 5:23 a.m.

He-hey! I won!
  • shawksta - June 29, 2013 1:37 a.m.

Was that "Hedgehog Costume" Wearer who was with Michael Jackson, happen to be a certain GR Editor by the name of Justin? XD Heh, both Microsoft and Sony are sacrificing potential to keep the gamers, frankly there isnt much lost so better off without ya! HENRY couldnt get the Star Coins, THAT is something XD Looking forward to the Game Club, sounds interesting. NO, Henry and Cooper, the Laughing is good, the visual effects are just too hilarious.
  • shawksta - June 29, 2013 2:01 a.m.

As for QOTW: Since Bowser's Inside Story and Warioware Smooth Moves were already said, im going to go with Paper Mario Sticker Star. Despite being stray from the main series its charm is at its top notch only strengthened by its knack for unnecessary random giggles and its unholy amounts of paper puns. One of my personal Favorite moments being in the Enigmansion where your looking for boo's. You enter a room to find a Boo in a painting, only to have him start dancing, accompanied by more boos and then a random Disco Ball pops out of nowhere lighting the area with Catchy disco right after. Mario just gives them a Thumbs up and then you spend the entire battle WITH the Disco ball, lighting and music. This game was just a jack in a box filled with random surprises.
  • shawksta - June 29, 2013 2:03 a.m.

*with Catchy disco MUSIC right after
  • DarthEnderX - June 28, 2013 10:52 p.m.

Mine is definitely Portal 2. It's not exactly a unique answer, but there it is.
  • SooBlazed - June 28, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Trauma center for wii, watching people operate is hilarious
  • g1rldraco7 - June 28, 2013 6:14 p.m.

Shame on you who believe Michael Jackson is a child molester. When that kids parents saw the park, they saw dollar signs and they made him do it. The kid later confessed his father made him say those horrible things just to get money out of Michael Jackson. That lead to his mansion being illegally raided in 2003 because you need a signed and valid warrant to search any home and they didn't show one. I remember the video and there wasn't a warrant UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE RAID. There I said it, now the funniest game I've played is Lollipop Chainsaw. When Juliet and Nick are riding in the motorcycle with her Dad, my god I blacked out from laughing when Juliet made a comment about Nick's tongue and poor Nick, can't defend himself.
  • Mattel9 - June 28, 2013 6:09 p.m.

I'll go with Super Meat Boy. There were no "jokes" since Meat Boy, Dr. Fetus, and Bandage Girl couldn't talk, but the comedic timing on the cutscenes was pretty fantastic. Squirrel decapitations have never made me laugh so hard.
  • rcarrasco121 - June 28, 2013 5 p.m.

Super Paper Mario for the Wii had surprisingly a great sense of humor. I was expecting another wordless story along the lines of the other super mario titles, and this game had some really intelligent writing to match the fun gameplay. At one point in the game Luigi is shocked that someone is saying great things about him when they get him to go on a mission, "The G-Great Luigi, you say? A... A daring defender? ...Me? Then I've got no choice! Luigi must spring into action! My fans need me!"
  • BladedFalcon - June 28, 2013 4:18 p.m.

Hmm... Odd as it might sound, the funniest game that comes to my mind has to be "To The Moon". Yes I know most people remember it for being a real tear jerker, but the game was genuinely funny for most part of the game. The two doctors specially were damn charming, and their antics pop in to my head more vividly than any other game I can think of right now.
  • wadesmit - June 29, 2013 5:24 a.m.

One of the tricks of good tragedy is good humour. Thank you for reminding me of the lighter side of that game.
  • TaserLime - June 28, 2013 4:15 p.m.

funniest game i ever played is tetras. tetris#
  • TaserLime - June 28, 2013 6:21 p.m.

tetris is what i meant (lol autocorrect FAIL) # tetris
  • winner2 - June 28, 2013 3:42 p.m.

I think the funniest game ice ever played was GTAIV, but that only includes the original game and gay tony. There's something so forcefully funny about tons of the dialogue for me. And then there's Brucie. "If I were a chubby chaser, he'd be in trouble"
  • rainn'sgaydar - June 28, 2013 2:36 p.m.

Portal 2 is the funniest game I've ever played. And that's a perfectly fine, funny game, but for it to be the funniest makes me sad for myself.
  • obviouslyadouche - June 28, 2013 2:18 p.m.

Funniest Game I ever played, Saints row, Beating people up as a zombie voiced dress wearing red skinned hitler who drives in a pink street sweeper, don't get better then that.
  • DaveGoose - June 28, 2013 2:14 p.m.

Funniest game I have ever played eh? I can honestly say not many games are that funny. Maybe to be an oddball I will say Deathspank, it was a decent downloadable RPG with a valiant effort at humor.
  • shawksta - June 29, 2013 6:07 p.m.

Ah Deathspank, that was a great series
  • Cyberninja - June 28, 2013 1:51 p.m.

Wow you guys are terrible, but at least you are funny about it.