• Bladdercat - May 10, 2013 8:17 p.m.

I like poop and hate and vans
  • GR_TomMagrino - May 13, 2013 9:56 a.m.

Sounds like you have your priorities straight! Thanks for letting us know.
  • Bladdercat - May 22, 2013 9:24 a.m.

Oh, definatly ! Anytime.
  • dns - May 10, 2013 7:55 p.m.

How about Star Wars Racer? A pod racing game made by Criterion. Of course Crash Mode would be included.
  • archnite - May 11, 2013 5:29 a.m.

Gah that was my snarky joke response. Now I have nothing. :(
  • antiAntag0nist - May 10, 2013 6:41 p.m.

Just as Cooper mentioned in the show, I am playing The Od Republic as a single player game, not an MMO. I want a game on the scale as SWTOR, but as an Action-RPG instead. I want to see a Star Wars styled Skyrim game, complete with the moral choices that have become so popular.
  • StrayGator - May 10, 2013 6:29 p.m.

I'd like to experience a padawan journey (a bioware edmonton padawan journey), light on rpg mechanics and heavy on story. it should feature seemingly plain choices between a righteous blue option and the ever-tempting red option, only it will reward/punish you with wholly unpredictable, often tragic consequences so no matter which paths you choose, by the end you are bound to feel like a horrible person. Or another podracer. been a long time since we had one of those.
  • DarthEnderX - May 10, 2013 6:01 p.m.

TIE Fighter 2. Full stop.
  • Gingy111 - May 10, 2013 5:56 p.m.

I want to see a massive open world Star Wars. Something Destiny-esque or Skryrim with tons of planets. If they did it well it would be incredible
  • THETHINGABOUT - May 11, 2013 12:02 a.m.

AHHHHHHHHH holy fuck this would make me cry gloriously and lose a chunk of my life to this game. With a John Williams scored soundtrack, and suitably Star Wars-esque atmosphere (most games don't quite feel like the movies very often)
  • Gingy111 - May 14, 2013 6:10 a.m.

Amen to that! Ive lost so much of my life to subpar Star Wars games as is, something like this would complete me
  • Killshot - May 10, 2013 5:27 p.m.

Battlefront 3 for the most obvious reasons its prequels extremely good and supported co-op and it wasn't just about skill it was about choosing the right class for the right situation, you want to cover distance choose scout, you want a swath of destruction choose an engineer and mount a tank. Also when ever you became a super unit such as luke or Jango you new you earned it or when you get that super blaster you knew you earned it by getting all those kills in one life. Finally the new one was supposed to have ground to space fights which would have been freaking epic. Imagine playing the story campaign and redoing the trench run from the original trilogy, there would have been nothing to stop them
  • winner2 - May 10, 2013 5:27 p.m.

I would love a Star Wars RTS in the style of the Dawn of War 2 series, but I'm unsure as to how much of the lore it'd encompass. I'd play the shit out of that. Obviously there'd be light and dark side campaigns, with a metric fuck-ton of different units and environments as well as heroe units like qui gon, Luke, Vader and whatnot. And if we're being really cool, I would love it to include the KOTOR lore because I think Revan is my favorite Sith Lord.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 10, 2013 4:15 p.m.

Hollander's lying. He could've bought C&C. Little white kids always carry at least $80 on them
  • TaserLime - May 10, 2013 3:54 p.m.

i want ea to make a star wars game where the various ships and stuff are made up of varying configurations four blocks called 'tetraminoes' and then the ships drop one at a time and you have to guide them and create horizontal lines. It's a little out there, but stick with me, it'll come together.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 10, 2013 3:54 p.m.

I'd like to see a game based on the Knight Errant novel. Kerra Holt is a really interesting character to me and seems criminally underrated in the Star Wars universe
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 10, 2013 2:57 p.m.

Ugh that 10 minute poop discussion seems unnecessary.
  • BladedFalcon - May 10, 2013 3:27 p.m.

Psh, Lightweight. The old crew from talkradar once spent almost an hour relating a very graphic story about shitting.... And they discussed poop related incident on my times. This is super mild and classy in comparison :P
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 10, 2013 3:51 p.m.

I'm aware. I still remember the story about the dog shitting on its own balls. It doesn't gross me out it's just not what I listen for.
  • BladedFalcon - May 10, 2013 4:05 p.m.

Wasn't referring to that one though, I was referring to the time Chris had to cut trough his like a shitty surgeon :P