• Ledesh - January 5, 2013 1:09 p.m.

Alot of ME3, the MP has really gotten better after the past updates, making some of the old levels feel new with the added hazards, making the AI tougher, adding the new enamy types, and the new charecter types. Also I finaly finished the single player, did not hate it. Also built a computer, now I can play all those Steam games that have been building up in my library.
  • Silverstone - January 5, 2013 12:34 p.m.

I used my winter break to catch up on my ever-growing backlog of games. I played Metro 2033, STALKER, Saints Row the Third with my bro, all the Hitman games to get ready for when I play Absolution, and a crap-load of Guild Wars 2. Twas a good break indeed.
  • EAC73 - January 5, 2013 9:23 a.m.

I played League of Legends during the break the most, the season is still fairly new so i been playing with a ranked team and were off pretty well so far.
  • brianofthewoods - January 5, 2013 1:36 a.m.

Also extra question for Cooper: when did Mother 3 hook you? I took your and Grim's advice and started playing it and i just recruited an amnesiac Duster and was really enjoying it but havent played sence.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 5, 2013 2:15 p.m.

Hm. Honestly I was fairly hooked from early on, but it really ramps up in the final third.
  • brianofthewoods - January 5, 2013 8:32 p.m.

k...well that boss fight with the talking bass really pissed me off so maybe it was that...i'll try to get back into it
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 6, 2013 12:11 p.m.

Nearly quit there, but fought through. Jesus was that annoying.
  • brianofthewoods - January 5, 2013 1:32 a.m.

I played alot of Far Cry 3, looked at the title screen of Dishonered, couldn't really get into Xcom, watched the title cutscene for persona 4 golden for my new vita...then ended up downloading persona 3 portable instead and im seriously enjoying that the most.
  • anchgu7 - January 4, 2013 11:20 p.m.

Played three full games through the break. Played all five episodes of The Walking Dead in two days, beat Spec Ops: The Line the next 2 days, and got through Assassin's Creed 3 in about 4 days (just played the story because I'm pretty burned out on AC games and just felt the need to get through the story to see the end, which didn't live up to anticipation). And now I'm going through Far Cry 3, which is easily my GOTY.
  • CrKnight - January 4, 2013 10:01 p.m.

My game over break has been the Phoenix Wright game. My friend had recommended the to me a while back and I spur of the moment picked it up. I was instantly hooked with my heart pounding through every amazing court case.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 4, 2013 8:40 p.m.

Where would be a good place to suggest Questions of the Week? I've had an idea or two...
  • brianofthewoods - January 5, 2013 1:33 a.m.

yeah i was thinking the same thing
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 5, 2013 2:15 p.m.

@GRRadioRadar
  • garnsr - January 4, 2013 8:39 p.m.

I ended up putting several hours into Jetpack Joyride, which just came out for free in PSN. It's easy to dump a bunch of time into getting just one more mission cleared, then just one more, and just one more...
  • Goldeneye007 - January 4, 2013 8:37 p.m.

I started a new game of Donkey Kong 64 over the break. Despite it's massive amount of collectibles, the game is still fun and very playable today.
  • antiAntag0nist - January 4, 2013 6:21 p.m.

Just found out I won the Question of the Week from Episode 19! Besides that, I played a lot, and still playing Skyrim. This is the first Elder Scrolls title I've played and I understand why they are so highly regarded. I also started playing Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.
  • Tranquilbez34 - January 4, 2013 3:45 p.m.

Played alot of WWE '13, Most Wanted and Black Ops 2 Multiplayer over the christmas break and still am mainly due to the fact that I'm in the Southern Hemisphere in Sunny Australia. Enjoy your cold cold winter ya yanks!
  • SunniDee - January 4, 2013 3:21 p.m.

I played a LOT of NCAA Football 2013. I was planning on playing other games but this game just sucked me up. The only other game I played was Pokemon White 2 to finally beat the elite four
  • Mattel9 - January 4, 2013 3:13 p.m.

Over the holidays, I played a lot of Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations. I love the main Phoenix Wright games, but I didn't like this game quite as much mostly because of the absence of the courtroom. The courtroom gameplay outside of the courtroom just felt awkward. Even the characters acknowledge this fact often throughout the game. Otherwise, the game had a predictably great story with some good twists. Time well spent.
  • obviouslyadouche - January 4, 2013 2:19 p.m.

Despite having far cry 3, Dishonored, Xcom and hitman absolution all unplayed I decided to run through mass effect 2 and replaying fallout new vegas.