• gabriel-sutton - December 14, 2012 8:32 p.m.

I would have to agree, Dark Sector was pretty awesome when it came out. Also on another note I think that anything poke' mon made a lot of buzz.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 14, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Mistah Wayne, some peopah just want to watch tha wurld bern
  • GR_LucasSullivan - December 14, 2012 4:06 p.m.

oh GAWD
  • GR_LorenzoVeloria - December 14, 2012 4:55 p.m.

MAKE IT STOP!
  • BladedFalcon - December 15, 2012 11:34 a.m.

Oh you guys... Also, that Alfred "Impression" is made even more cringe-worthy in my mind when compared to former TalkRadar Host Chris Antista's, which was nigh flawless :P
  • wadesmit - December 15, 2012 11:02 p.m.

It sounded like a shitty South African/ Afrikaans accent. I laughed so fucking hard so many times this episode. It was really funny. My favourite so far.
  • MassiveFart - December 16, 2012 11:35 a.m.

Wun dey I ser a chuld playing with rubee the size off er tanjerine.
  • wadesmit - December 17, 2012 2:32 a.m.

Wunce, we was werkin, fer da Bendit.
  • StrayGator - December 14, 2012 2:35 p.m.

Traveller's Tales' LEGO game and all it's reskinned variations. I've 100%d all of them except LotR (It has a bug that caps you at 99.8%). Autism can do that to you.
  • obviouslyadouche - December 14, 2012 2:34 p.m.

My favorite would have to be dragon age 2. It was no where as good as origins, the ending was piss poor (worse the me3) and the dungeons where all repeats. Why it's my favorite is i played the entire thing on a cruise ship after I tore my leg open on the first day(the game was on my laptop) and spent the rest of the five days in my cabin because I could barely walk. It saved me from boredom.
  • Cyberninja - December 14, 2012 2:22 p.m.

My favorite mediocre game is pokemon rumble blast because sure its repetitive but it is fun to see mini pokemon kill each other.