Google+

We Recommend By ZergNet

49 comments

  • MadJack - January 10, 2011 5:21 p.m.

    Now all those studios, you know who they are, who are constantly complaining about piracy on the PC will go bankrupt and/or will refuse to come up with any new game. As if, like 90% of the intelligent sample of the population thinks, it had anything to do with anything. The remaining 10% is unaware of the debate. Anyway. Piracy will AGAIN be blame for the lackluster and poor quality of what's offered to us, poor customers. And you know why? Because we're ALL pirates like Ubiscrap and others seem to think, so they have to screw us up with DRMs from hell. So, PS3 people, don't be surprise by what will be coming to fix the now gaping hole. I don't know what it'll be, but I'm sure it'll be ugly.
  • chrisbarker1980 - January 10, 2011 5:16 p.m.

    PS: Piracy on the PS1 was rife, it didn't harm Sony then, cannot see it hurting them now. It definitely isn't going to stop developers making games for the PS3. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Manguy17 - January 10, 2011 5:13 p.m.

    have faith, sony will sort it out...right?
  • chrisbarker1980 - January 10, 2011 5:12 p.m.

    Shrinking elf's? Do these elf's live inside the PS3? Sounds like some form of VooDoo to me....
  • sternparez - January 10, 2011 5:09 p.m.

    This sucks! Can't think of anything cleverer to say
  • jim2wheels - January 10, 2011 5:08 p.m.

    If there is a strong argument for not posting these stories - which we all know there is - what are the reasons for posting the article Justin? The whole thing stinks, and if you guys at GR don't already know, you're sharpening the blade and directing the hand that will cut your own careers/earnings down.
  • tomthespesh - January 10, 2011 5:06 p.m.

    Dammit what happened to pirates? They used to be so cool, sailing the seven seas in huge ships. Now piracy is a few Somali blokes in dinghies or stealing games/music/films. We need to bring back Blackbeard!
  • admjwt - January 10, 2011 5:04 p.m.

    i would only use the hack for homebrew purposes. piracy is just stupid. if you pirate the games then it less money for devolpers. then that means they go bankrupt adn then there would be no more games to play.
  • Talus - January 10, 2011 5:02 p.m.

    Has the Wii being so hackable affected its sales?

Showing 41-49 of 49 comments

Join the Discussion
Add a comment (HTML tags are not allowed.)
Characters remaining: 5000

OR…

Connect with Facebook

Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.