• TheGuy0526 - February 8, 2012 12:33 p.m.

I'm curious to see how Prey 2 holds up. I like the looks of it, but we'll see how much attention it gets with Mass Effect 3 on the way.
  • charlie_ruskiy - February 7, 2012 8:13 p.m.

Am I the only who thinks Metal Gear Rising may very well repeat the successor of its predecessor and become GotY? At least thats what I hope will happen. :]
  • RyoonZ - February 6, 2012 3:32 p.m.

Where's FF XIII-2? Most hated game in 2012 even people haven't played it and judge it in my country at least.
  • Darkhawk - February 6, 2012 9:24 a.m.

:( I bought my PS3 for Last Guardian. If I don't get a proper hit soon, I'll have to cave and just buy the SotC HD upgrade to fill the void.
  • farsided - February 4, 2012 10:52 p.m.

Thanks for the complete absence of Guild Wars 2 from the list /s. What's the matter? Didn't get into the press beta or something?
  • Lando81 - February 5, 2012 2:07 p.m.

lol. You see that guys? Guild Wars 2 fanboys DO exist!
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 6, 2012 5:54 p.m.

It was in the top 20 of our most anticipated games, but I guess we hate it?
  • farsided - February 6, 2012 9:54 p.m.

Seeing as it was voted second only to Diablo 3 in GT's most anticipated game of the year, and has been voted as the most anticipated MMO of the year on a slew of sites, yes, I am surprised that once again, it received no attention from GR. Your coverage for the past year has been absurdly sparse, despite the massive number of innovations they've been introducing, and I'm frankly disappointed. You may not hate it, but you have ignored it heavily. My question still stands: did you not get into the press beta- which would result in an even further lack of coverage when they lift the NDA come the 20th? @Lando go back to your shitty wow clone. Maybe you'll eventually recognize that dropping a couple hundred mil for pointless voiceovers isn't a real progression of the genre, but until then, shut the fuck up when grown folks is talking.
  • TheGuy0526 - February 8, 2012 12:11 p.m.

With a big MMO like The Old Republic just recently released, i'm not surprised its not on the list. I know i'm not all that excited about GW2. Resident Evil 6 and Mass Effect 3 on the other hand..
  • ObliqueZombie - February 8, 2012 5:44 p.m.

Dude, you need to chill the fuck out. I realize you've probably been playing WoW since "Vanilla ages," but that doesn't give you a right to ignorantly--and wrongly--call a game a "WoW clone," a game which is probably SWTOR, and a game Lando never mentioned. So there goes a pretentious assumption. And I'm not saying Guild Wars is shallow, but, it's shallow. It's free, yeah, but that doesn't hold up to limited content and a level-20 cap. However, while I, and GamesRadar, have seen how different and how spectacular Guild Wars 2 is probably going to be, you can't just be an asshole and shove your opinions as facts down people's throat. And if you PLAYED SWTOR, which I'm sure you haven't (Beta doesn't count as playing), you'd realize that we're not such a shallow crowd. We care about the story and character progressions and writing and voice acting. We also realize how stable, if slightly un-innovative, the gameplay may be, but dammit, it works, and the it's all about WHAT is happened, rather than HOW it is happening. I'll shoot lighting out of my finger tips and scream at my enemies with pure Force energy before I become an elf and shoot arrows again.
  • MrBlister23 - February 4, 2012 9:30 p.m.

Why is the Illuminati sign doing on the trophies and next to the title? Some suspicious mojo is going on around here...
  • k1DBLITZ - February 5, 2012 1:40 p.m.

That is precisely what I was thinking. Also, the other day the advertisement for Dirt Showdown had an inverted pentagram on it.
  • LiaraLoveSlave - February 4, 2012 6:57 p.m.

"hour-devourers" I like what you did there. Entertaining as always, Mikel.
  • NightCrawler_358 - February 4, 2012 6:43 p.m.

So many great games this year, it's 2011 all over again! I'll probably sink alot of time into Borderlands 2, and I really don't know much about it, but Prey 2 looks so cool! (cool,cool,cool) I wish somehow Twisted Metal could've been squeezed into an entry. (most murderous clown...?)
  • amaro57 - February 4, 2012 5:56 p.m.

We need Asura's Wrath as a contender for over-the-top action. :3
  • Yeager1122 - February 4, 2012 5:54 p.m.

I never played any of the other Devil May Cry's before but the new one looks awsome who cares what the character looks like its the gameplay that matters.
  • FauxFurry - February 4, 2012 5:11 p.m.

Kingdoms of Amalur doesn't get a preemptive nod for Deadliest Time Murderer? I guess that's one thing that it speculatively won't do better or as well as Skyrim.
  • Gibsonsg527 - February 4, 2012 3:54 p.m.

Im almost certain that GTA V will come out this year.
  • winner2 - February 4, 2012 3:15 p.m.

Agreed with the GOTY guess, infinite looks bat-shit crazy awesome
  • Spybreak8 - February 4, 2012 12:50 p.m.

Best new IP: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Best Game for the Money: Guild Wars 2