• TaserLime - January 29, 2013 2:08 p.m.

Hollander; Henry's the host, you aren't. Henry's probably prepared an outline for the podcast to enable discussion. STOP INTERRUPTING THE MOTHERFUCKING TANK WHEN HE'S TRYING TO INTRODUCE A SEGMENT
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 30, 2013 4:36 a.m.

I usually like Coop, but this I can agree with. He gets a little dominant sometimes.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 29, 2013 1:05 p.m.

Assuming that simply saying, "Pokemon Yellow" as a memory, I guess mine is finally getting to Red at the end of Gold/Silver and realizing for the first time just how mean Pikachu can be. Although I did one hit KO him once I got the chance to attack. Highlight of the match was Snorlax running out of PP against a bird type. I had to carefully ration my Fly PP to counteract Struggle once we got that far. It was a very tense and rewarding victory for young me. Other favorite Pikachu memory is beating all my friends senseless with him in Smash Bros. Melee.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 29, 2013 1:06 p.m.

Crap. Saying "Pokemon Yellow" as a memory doesn't count...
  • iluvpkmnmonday - January 29, 2013 12:51 p.m.

Well this was unexpected surprise.
  • MidnightBologna - January 29, 2013 12:27 p.m.

How do I listen to this? Every link I click just gives me RadioRadar 23.....
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2013 12:49 p.m.

Try Again? I clicked download just now, and I got it just fine.
  • MidnightBologna - January 29, 2013 2:40 p.m.

Yeah it worked now, thanks
  • TaserLime - January 29, 2013 12:15 p.m.

Ooh, GR giving Nintendo the business(!), naming the pokemon podcast something that nintendo has probably already trademarked. Ballsy move, ballsy move.
  • somerandomchap - January 29, 2013 7:52 p.m.

Think it's fine since they arent asking for money to listen to it.
  • SunniDee - January 29, 2013 12:07 p.m.

Pikachu=overrated. Miltank is the poke to go with
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2013 12:51 p.m.

While I won't argue the overratedness of Pikachu... Miltank is worse in my eyes. i simply don't like the design NOR the style of the pokemon, Damage sponges have always felt lame to me.