• nomnom52 - June 29, 2010 1:37 a.m.

@ thekieth82: I actually did that for quite a while, before I became enlightened. Most little kids do that anyway, seeing as the game isn't hard enough to warrant trining more than one pokemon super hard. 3v3 matchup would be Dialga, Palkia, Giratina vs. Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
  • thekeith82 - June 29, 2010 1:21 a.m.

@v13Dragongal 2If your someone who tries to get through the game raising only one poke, then 3v3 isen't a good idea" Who the hell does that?
  • V13Dragongal - June 29, 2010 1:15 a.m.

I don't see a point in 3v3. If your someone who tries to get through the game raising only one poke, then 3v3 isen't a good idea. After only 2 or 3 3v3 battles you'll be left with just the high level one. The new pokes look okay I guess. And wasen't the electric zebra blue? The pic shows it being white.
  • thekeith82 - June 29, 2010 1:11 a.m.

Love the new pokes. Tell you an interesting thing I spotted...Did you notice on the vs battle screen (the touch screen), it says wi-fi/IR/Wireless? Since all DS are wireless, why has the IR been left in place for PvP battles? Might there be an advanced version of the pokewalker that you can put entire teams on? Will that be a way to transfer 'mon from Heartgold/Soulsilver? Very interesting...
  • Crabhand - June 29, 2010 1:07 a.m.

If they don't make Black/White with 3D capabilities for the 3DS launch, I think it's completely likely the 3rd version of the games will be completely made for the 3DS.
  • Teh_Ty - June 29, 2010 1:01 a.m.

Even though it may be a bit tedious, and a but hectic, I think 3v3 could be fun, and even more fun with friends.
  • JohnDagger - June 29, 2010 12:46 a.m.

I waiting until the day the battles are all of you pokemon vs your enemies at once. It would be biblical...and T rated
  • efreed52 - June 29, 2010 12:45 a.m.

3vs3 seems like it would be chaotic, but it should be fine. They can't up it anymore after that anyway. At most, you can accidentally get caught between 3 trainers, so 3vs3 does sort of make sense.
  • Frootaloom - June 29, 2010 12:32 a.m.

to be honest I wasn't a fan of the 2vs2 pokemon battles. I always thought it was always silly that one team had two trainers competing against a team of one. I was always hoping that there would be the option where you could do team player battles. Each player can choose 3 pokemon to bring into the battle and would team up with another. Would lead to some interesting co-operative gameplay. It would test the skills online as well cause you never know what your teammate would have on their team. but other than that, not really fancying 3vs3.
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 29, 2010 12:27 a.m.

Sarcophagus monster looks DUMB. I'm a little okay with that tall, golden/blue Garchomp Sandshew thing on the right though. I'm not really a battler at ALL, but I think all the Gen 1-2 Starters vs Gen 3-4 Starters. Go Venusaur, you're the best!
  • Romination - June 29, 2010 12:20 a.m.

3 on 3 battles seems like a desperate grasp at something new by one-upping their LAST great innovation of 2 on 2. How long until 6 on 6 and then irrelevant bullshit?
  • Cyberninja - June 29, 2010 12:08 a.m.

also a comment on the episode i think that they will do something like crystal for 3ds
  • RebornKusabi - June 28, 2010 11:57 p.m.

I've only played Red/Blue and Platinum but I do recall having a blast in Platinum where you had to do 2 vs. 2 matches. It's odd, all of my Pokemon in Platinum were all Red/Blue ones so my team ended up as Alakazam and Gyrados (with Arceus being used in place of Gyrados due to Gyrados losing effectiveness against certain Pokmanz) so I tended to enjoy blasting away some of the dumber newer Pokemon. Oh and my team will probably be the same as above (Alakazam, Gyrados and Arceus)... unless one of them becomes uncatchable in which case I have a couple of substitutes in mind ; )
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 28, 2010 11:55 p.m.

Still no Zune feed...
  • 8bitBaby - June 28, 2010 11:46 p.m.

EIGHT NEW POKEMON REVEALED?! YES! oh wow look at that map... I LOVE THIS! *dancing while downloading*
  • GreenLikesGreen - June 28, 2010 11:44 p.m.

3 on 3 is gonna suck.... with one explosion and two protects you've wiped out half the opponents team
  • Psylockerules - June 28, 2010 11:43 p.m.

3 on 3 will be great for exp. new pokemon look bad though
  • Cyberninja - June 28, 2010 11:41 p.m.

i say that 3vs3 will make things very interesting for dual type users so i guess it will be fun
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - June 28, 2010 11:39 p.m.

@mattmanmcfee36 Totally - Legendary birds vs beasts would be like the ultimate land vs air showdown.
  • LizarDAZZLE - June 28, 2010 11:35 p.m.

oh boy! Its-a-podcast! I think the 3-on-3 battles will be interesting, but how will it choose which pokemon move first?