• Snorlax1890 - July 1, 2013 6:23 p.m.

I think mew should evolve to mewtwo from a moonstone and from a physic stone (if they will add it) mewtwo should evolve to the the new type of mewtwo that is coming out in Pokemon x and y ,
  • Snorlax1890 - July 1, 2013 5:04 p.m.

I think mew should evolve into mewtwo because then it makes some sense although mew needs to evolve from a moon stone because then the player doesn't have to struggle if he wants to capture a mew but it ends up as a mewtwo in a battle and mew cannot naturally involve into mewtwo only a player can evolve mew.
  • colin-alexander-barber - December 11, 2012 7:34 a.m.

eevee, because it would be cool for it to have a flying, poison, dragon, ghost, rock, ground, fighting, bug, or steel type. or all of the above.
  • ArionXandar - September 17, 2012 4:57 p.m.

When is the next video. I have been waiting ever since the last one you made. It has been almost a year.
  • Nitemaricv2 - January 19, 2011 8:47 a.m.

hi i just joined.. because of this podcast. 1. whens the next podcast 2. how do u put it on itunes.. and 3. do u read creepy pasta.. if u do which is ur favorite
  • TinyButDeadly - August 8, 2010 2:29 p.m.

I know im late to this party but i think that Farfetc'd, Shuckle and Tauros need an evo and Aerodactyl needs a pre evo.
  • Pokefan8824ever - June 18, 2010 10:12 p.m.

I think persian needs an evolution it pretty to look at but its needs a prehistoric evolution like a saber tooth tiger and have persian learn either ancient power like piloswine, yanma, and tangala. Or a different move all together like aipom, and likilicky. That would be awesome to see on black and white both so that whoever gets what game canget an awsome pokemon evolution from an older classic.
  • sassyg14 - June 11, 2010 1:37 a.m.

I think that Psyduck should get a pre-evolution. It could have to be hit on the head accidently(Or on purpose) to make it evolve. and that is how it always get migraines. Thats my idea.
  • SkyDragonc5 - June 1, 2010 2:51 a.m.

The pokemon I want to see an evolution of would have to be Relicanth, because he seems like such a cool pokmeon but has no evolution what so ever. His only purpose was to get the Regi's in Ruby and Sapphire. Meanwhile Whalelord gets to be really powerful even though he was necessary. Overall there are tons that they can still add on to from the rubby, saphire gen. Torkal, Tropius, Sableye, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda, Zangoose, Seviper, Casform, Keckleon, Absol, Luvdisc. Im glad they did some, like Roselia gor pre and post evolutions. Chimeko got a pre-evolution, and Nosepass got Probspas. Also about the Shiny Eevee's, have you got enough between all of you for all the evolutions? If so evolve them all! What I did with the flashy pichu from the Wi-Fi mystery event was I got three, and I am evolving one into Pickachu and one into Riachu! If I had a flashy eevee I would go with one of the friendly evolutions though, since they are the hardest to get, probably an Espeon. As a starter I always choose water, since they can learn ice beam later and beat grass. I love how with the new games too we will be going over 500 pokemon, After the first game I never thought it would reach this point, let alone I would remember all of them! And yes I have got a complete pokedex in my diamond version, and that was before heart gold and soul silver came out, buy using coliseum, and XD, and in my Leaf green my Dex is also complete! Hope to hear more!
  • aang1050 - May 30, 2010 4:01 a.m.

sorry about the bad grammar of that last comment, i have been in the car for seven hours and i'm just Drowzee.
  • aang1050 - May 30, 2010 3:58 a.m.

I think you should make the audio for the podcast needs to be louder because it is currently a tad quiet. I love the podcast and have listened to the first episode 4 times.
  • aang1050 - May 30, 2010 3:54 a.m.

I believe Chatot should get an evolution, because it is currently just a novelty pokemon that is ok, but could be much better.
  • kleb - May 29, 2010 2:35 p.m.

can we have a zune feed please? i am looking forward to listening to your future episodes... maybe you can have a dedicated q&a section in your podcast with your listeners... we're willing to send you tons of mysterious pokemon questions...
  • mattmanmcfee36 - May 28, 2010 7:27 p.m.

i think eevee should get a normal type evolution. one that would give it better special attack and a widened moveset. also so it would look cooler
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - May 27, 2010 7:18 p.m.

It's on iTunes now for anyone who's interested: http://bit.ly/bjfFTw
  • Aforextreme - May 27, 2010 7:55 a.m.

Oh, wow, really? This is pretty awesome! Is this ever gonna be on iTunes?
  • DerrangedBanana - May 27, 2010 6:46 a.m.

Thanks Gamesradar! I love it and fully support it. I'd suggest some background music though. Some great pokemusic would be from Route 47 in Heartgold / Soulsilver. Oh, and my answer is totally ABSOL. It's such a badass but I'm often reluctant on using pokemon without evolutions. Maybe I'm just weird. Anyways, cannot wait for next monday!
  • WaffleLeech - May 27, 2010 4:41 a.m.

Why am I just now hearing about this!? I just got Platinum so this is perfect timing. On the topic of evolutions though, we all know that Lapras is hands down the coolest Pokemon, what with its STAB Surf and Ice Beam, not to mention Water Absorb ability. Also, in the anime, the first time Ash meets a Lapras, he sees it evolve under water so there must be a pre-evolution somewhere. I WANT THAT PRE-EVOLUTION!
  • kiwicrossing - May 27, 2010 1:16 a.m.

I think Onix needs another evolution, Steelix is good and all but is so damn hard to get. Maybe something even bigger!
  • Axylus - May 27, 2010 12:09 a.m.

I would say Weezing deserves an evolution because it has the potential to be a great physical wall being able to burn opponents and has good special attacks and capable of using pain split. Hell Weezing only has a weakness to psychic. The main thing holding Weezing back is his poor hp and special defense. Giving Weezing an evolution (Hacking maybe?) can get rid of his poor hp, maybe boost his defense to be closer to Skarmory and would look freaking sweet to considering Weezing already looks awesome. Great podcast btw can't wait to see more.