• HitmanSB07 - May 3, 2011 4:04 p.m.

NO NOT PORYG....**has epileptic fit**
  • SteampunkJim - May 3, 2011 1:07 p.m.

@caffie It's fake. Basically someone hacked the game to get him in there. Any guess as to which month that magazine had the screenshots? *hint: IT WAS APRIL!
  • SimSimSalabim - May 3, 2011 10:31 a.m.

I'd love to see a new Shadow game. The one on the gamecube was probably the best spin-off Pokemon has ever had, or likely will have, considering the terrible quality of nearly all of their spin-offs.
  • philipshaw - May 3, 2011 9:23 a.m.

A new Pokemon Snap but I guess that would make more sense on the 3DS with the AR stuff you can do
  • protospasm - May 3, 2011 7:18 a.m.

My PC-Box numerical character restriction work-around was letter-to-number substitution. So where I was to use a *one*, I'd use an i/I. Z=2, S=5, b=6, B=8, q=9, and O for 0. It looks awful, but squinting makes it look at least like "ooI-o3Z."
  • CaffieKuriboh - May 3, 2011 7:01 a.m.

actually, i read in a gaming magazine when i was a kid that there is a way to get a Yoshi in the original Red/Blue. If i remember correctly, you need both games and you have to have beaten the game with all 151 pokemon on both games. then, you trade a dritini from Red to Blue and level it up on Blue to level 55 and evovle it to a dragonite. meanwhile, on Red, you buy a firestone from Celadon City. trade back the dragonite and take it into the Cerulean Cave and go to where you'd find Mewtwo but stay in the water. you should be in the same horizontal row as where Mewtwo is standing but all the way to the left(but still able to see him) and i think two spaces up from there still facing down. use the firestone on dragonite. if done correctly, your dragonite will start to evolve into Yoshi. Nothing changes with your dragonite except that whenever you look at it's stats, it's picture will be Yoshi and it's ID NO. will be 999. i know it sounds like a lie but if they would put it in a cheat magazine with screen shots i'm pretty sure it's not a lie just a really hard easter egg to unlock. also, i'm personally excited about the new nintendo system! maybe we'll finally get an actual controller and maybe a new Smash Bros. game with Geno! Also, i think they need a new staduim game. they were awsome!
  • MattOfSteel - May 3, 2011 5:10 a.m.

I just want a Pokemon game that takes a cue from DQ9 and does away with random battles, instead letting you see the monsters and runaway/attack should you choose. They can still make certain monsters tough to catch ... you'd actually have to chase them down. Also I think it is about time our poor monsters of immense power be able to know how to do more than just four things. Come on now.
  • jpbr139 - May 3, 2011 3:43 a.m.

For the next console I want pokemon snap 2, if it was good with the original 151 pokemon, to take photos of 649 will be awesome. Also, I do enjoy pc organization but I don´t use the numbers of the national pokedex, to find a pokemon is better to organize the pc alphabetically, there are so many pokemon that i usually don't remember their number so is faster by its name.
  • BackwaterRifle - May 3, 2011 3:07 a.m.

Carolyn, im a little hurt by you ripping on Hoenn and such, but remember, it gave us "Hot Skitty On Wailord Action" HSOWA, and was the only region to have 2 pseudo legendaries. What the console game needs to be is a Box BUT with a breeding mechanic that is far more advance and can show you all possible outcomes of your breeding of pokemon, soomething alnog those lines, or go with the safe move of a colloseum.
  • frb527 - May 3, 2011 3:04 a.m.

Pokemon Snap, there are 649 pokemon now they need to make a new one
  • shinyscizor93 - May 3, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Pokemon game I want to see on Nintendo's next console? The third Shadow Pokemon game, if it doesn't happen on the 3DS first (rumor has it that a Shadow Pokemon game is being made for the 3DS, though it may be a remake of XD).
  • 510BrotherPanda - May 3, 2011 1:34 a.m.

Pokemon Puzzle League, with a good online match-up system that lets you compete against more than 4-8 other people at once. Also, maybe a mainline RPG or MMO, like what Duracraft and Nap suggested. If it's 3d models and not 2d sprites, make them cel-shaded and coloring book styled, like Wind Waker + Yoshi's Island:Super Mario World 2; the art style might hold up longer if it's done that way, and not the "regular" way. The characters should be able to move in all directions,too; I'm tired of only walking in 90-degree angles...
  • ShinyShinx - May 3, 2011 1:29 a.m.

Something interesting on the Musharana Munna last week was when I was doing a nuzlocke on LeafGreen this girl right outside of dark cave after you battled and talked to her said. "I really want a small pink pokemon with a floral design." Sound like Munna perhaps
  • Romination - May 3, 2011 1:21 a.m.

Real time Pokemon battles. Not an ATB system like Final Fantasy, but actual "control the Pokemon" stuff. I've been thinking that would work for a long time. Like... Custom Robo, but maybe with another layer of polish.
  • AirickG - May 3, 2011 12:58 a.m.

Pokemon Snap 2 must exist nao!
  • Bantha_Fodder - May 3, 2011 12:57 a.m.

HOLY CRAP, I WAS FEATURED.
  • Robusken - May 3, 2011 12:43 a.m.

Yea I would say a game that somehow links all the regions together would be awesome. Other then that a Colosseum/XD would be awesome. I think people need to give those games more of a chance.
  • MrDuracraft - May 3, 2011 12:28 a.m.

Sorry for Double Post, but when you guys said that you won't be pressing B when Pikachu evolves, I went back to play my version of Red thinking that I would evolve my Pikachu using a thunderstone. He began evolving at level 25 (or 28, not sure) and I had to press B, which severely confused me because it didn't happen in my friend's game.
  • TheManWhoPaysTheRent - May 3, 2011 12:23 a.m.

Pokemon: Complete Collection, I'd pay $100 to play all the main stream pokemon games combined, raising the level cap and allowing a smooth progression from Kanto through all the other regions in order. I'd love to beat 5 Elite fours and get 40 badges, am I alone?
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - May 3, 2011 12:19 a.m.

I just really want to see a Pokemon Snap re-make. Also, we will need to work on bringing back Blockbuster from the brink of bankruptcy, so that they can provide us with a photo printing kiosk. I never got to use it as a kid.....