• Killshot - January 4, 2011 3:59 a.m.

Best design Groudon i love how he's designed to look like a somewhat cybernetic dinosaur and those black lines that go through his back just make him look more badass along with those orbs on his claws. The worst would have to be love disc its a heart with lips that really isn't deep at all.
  • killorabbit - January 4, 2011 3:50 a.m.

I'm a UK listener. :D Worst design? Sealeo. We already had Seel. They must have had a really slow day at the studio. Best design? I don't know, there are too many. I'll say Pikachu because it's imprinted on my brain. Happy New Year, Pokemon Monday.
  • Pry0citer - January 4, 2011 3:33 a.m.

Worst design is definitely Raticate. It's a mouse, a fat mouse. Can't wait to give this one a listen :D
  • Robusken - January 4, 2011 3:24 a.m.

Gonna go get me that there Raikou this Saturday. I'll just use him as my answer to the questions. And Yes! Pokemanz monday is back.
  • KuwaSanjuro - January 4, 2011 3:23 a.m.

Best Design: Snorlax fave pokemon its like a human bouncy castle. Worst design: ratatta its rubbish
  • jpbr139 - January 4, 2011 3:15 a.m.

The best design is Wobbuffet, is really simple but looks awesome, and the mistery with his tail makes him even better For worst I always hate Jynx (the ugliest pokemon ever) and Mr Mime (the creepiest pokemon ever), but now I think the worst design is Baibanira, it's an ice cream!!! It's so stupid I can't even look at it
  • Ohwll - January 4, 2011 2:43 a.m.

Just got my Raiku! Its orange like a tiger except more lightningy. The best pokemon design has to be Treecko his expression just screams awesomeness, plus sometimes he has that leave hanging out of his mouth only adding to his greatness. Worst is Bidoof, just look at him. He looks like they decided beavers were not boring enough and took the only cool part of the beaver away, the tail.
  • ACGUY - January 4, 2011 2:06 a.m.

Mewtwo has the best design because it's so unique from the other 500 and whatever quited counting after 493 pokemon that as you see him you know in an instant it's Mewtwo. And also the way he's design it's appeling to pretty much anyone some see him as cool some see him as cute and some see him as a powerful pokemon. Jynx how ever had the worst design they should have kept her black and her 1st gen weight on.
  • thatnerdguy1 - January 4, 2011 2 a.m.

EB and Gamestop are the same chain-They'll have it too.
  • SoySauceHater - January 4, 2011 1:55 a.m.

I have an EB Games in my town but no GameStop. Best Pokemon design I think is Shanderra. Worst designs are all of the Sinnoh starters. I actually just traded in other pokemon and didnt eve use a starter in Gen 4.
  • 510BrotherPanda - January 4, 2011 1:49 a.m.

Not to sound like a dick, but... what happened to the Christmas season episode? I don't really have a favorite design per se... Maybe Garchomp, because it's a land shark/jet plane?
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - January 4, 2011 1:43 a.m.

my story is a sad one.. I don't live in the US, and i'm returning to my country tomorrow, i was somewhat happy because at least i was going to get a shiny raikou so i went to the local gamestop.. but they told me they hadn't got the distribution thing yet, so no shiny legendaries for me :(
  • RajXenoeph - January 4, 2011 1:11 a.m.

flygon, looks like a dragon and a bug and has goggles on. period. it may not be my fave, but its still a nice design.
  • codystovall - January 4, 2011 12:59 a.m.

finally pokemon mondays back theres also a celebi event and an ash' pikachu event which means ill have all the pokemon besides those in b&w i also entered bulbapedia fanart contest to win a copy and this is my drawing well html tags arent allowed the best character is bulbasaur, hes perfect and cubone/gengar coolest
  • Schnipke - January 4, 2011 12:56 a.m.

My favorite pokemon design would have to be Desukan's, at least now it is, and my least favorite designs are the designs of all the fake pokemon that they have on the ads for that pokemon rpg game that I see is being advertised on this site and on other sites too.
  • MrDuracraft - January 4, 2011 12:53 a.m.

Hooray Pikiman Monday is back! And thanks for the info on the shiny event. Best Pokemon design: Diglett and Dugtrio. Just the mystery of whats underground is great. Little feet? Drills? Full bodies? We shall never know. Worst design: Rattata... it's just a purple mouse
  • Spartan11794 - January 4, 2011 12:53 a.m.

The best character design is Zurugu, its a Lizard which has pants, c'mon The worst is Zuruzukin, it uses my poor Zurugu's pants and head as sweats and a hoodie respectively