• Blasto - October 26, 2010 1:46 a.m.

Haunter is the greatest all of the Ghost pokemans. He is just so adorable.
  • shmoopy97 - October 26, 2010 1:44 a.m.

YEAH GO SF GIANTS!!!!! are you guys in San Francisco? i live like A few citys away from there and im there all the time! But My fav gost type is Banette he is so cool with his zipper mouth!!! Lol that rap is epic GO SF
  • Max13007 - October 26, 2010 1:38 a.m.

Nidarino!! Gengar was fighting Nidarino in the intro, i've always remembered that... two of my favorite pokemon.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - October 26, 2010 1:26 a.m.

cubone's mother
  • FnKaiser - October 26, 2010 1:26 a.m.

CHARIZARD
  • oneshotfinch - October 26, 2010 12:59 a.m.

Whoever the chandelier pokemon from gen 5 is. I saw him and instantly though "I'M SO GETTING THAT"
  • OrangeCrush - October 26, 2010 12:57 a.m.

Goruugu is the best ghost pokemon. Why? Because a ground/ghost combination is super badass, its got the highest base attack of any ghost type,and it's a freaking suit of armor that can fly.
  • robotic-fiend - October 26, 2010 12:53 a.m.

Dusclops, conversely Dusknoir is my least favorite, he takes a perfect, simple design and adds a bunch of pointless crap to it; his stomach is a face! WHOAMG! horrible pokemon. I am so glad I can use Dusclops again thanks to the pre-evo hold item.
  • ninjastovall0 - October 26, 2010 12:50 a.m.

Gengar was fighting Nidoran Wish there was a white ghost eeveelution Love Ghosts, glad we finally have enough variety
  • 510BrotherPanda - October 26, 2010 12:43 a.m.

... Was he A-1 because barbecue sauce+grill+fire= Charizard? Was he walking on/near the Bay Bridge? I don't use Ghost-types often... but I like Froslass, design-wise. It's based on the Yuki Onna, and is suppose to be eerily graceful-looking. I like that it's ear things are its hands, and it looks like it's wearing a snowy kimono. And it's (as of Gen 4) the ONLY Ghost and Ice monster; Carolyn said she likes unique typing, so there.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - October 26, 2010 12:42 a.m.

I know I'm horribly unoriginal for this, but Gengar is far and away my most favorite ghost type. He's my favorite of the original 151 and has been ever since I saw the first episode of the anime, where he beats an Onyx. Something about a human-sized ghost with an enormous grin defeating a massive rock-snake really spoke to the kid in me. Close second would be Shedinja. It's an odd idea for a Pokemon, but I love it. There's nothing else like it in the game and I hope it stays that way.
  • DrKiss - October 26, 2010 12:39 a.m.

Birds and the Beedrills, funny pokemon rap, may be a little naughty though
  • MrDuracraft - October 26, 2010 12:37 a.m.

I like Shedninja, not because I use him, but because of his unique ability and cool Pokédex entry (at least the one where it says something about the hole in his back).
  • brochachojenkins - October 26, 2010 12:32 a.m.

@ beaver10666 the song was actually entertaining , and gastly just pure nostalgia
  • xombiesarelove - October 26, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Im sayin Gengar simply for the nostalgic factor.
  • PorkoMan - October 26, 2010 12:24 a.m.

I love spiritomb!!!
  • captiancarl - October 26, 2010 12:22 a.m.

second. love banette, cause it creeps the hell out of me.
  • dontshootthereviewer - October 26, 2010 12:21 a.m.

yay now i can actually do my homework and stop checking every five minutes!
  • beaver10666 - October 26, 2010 12:11 a.m.

yeah,i lost total interest in any of the lyrics after i saw S.F. on his hat....