• ThatGuyFromTV - October 19, 2010 12:18 a.m.

Shiny Latias and Latios, not for a while though because the last event had regular Latias/os. The only wild shiny Pokemon I've ever caught in any of the games was a golden Rattatta. Has anyone gotten worse?
  • SumthingStupid - October 18, 2010 11:52 p.m.

shiny squirtle, shiny eevee, shiny beldum, dragonite(never had one) to repeat all the events cause i missed em all, except mew
  • Paperhat7 - October 18, 2010 11:39 p.m.

A magicarp with great stats moves Being roar of time hydropump andcant be evolved
  • 510BrotherPanda - October 18, 2010 11:27 p.m.

I wish the Legendaries like Mew were level 1 instead of 5. That way, they'd have 4 more levels of better growth. Also, they should have the OT of your character, because they grow better. I'm currently trying to breed Squirtles with Water Spout in SS, because it's a 150 base damage Water move exclusive to Wailord and Kyogre that Squirtle can get through Egg Moves... I've never done this before...
  • conchking - October 18, 2010 11:18 p.m.

I would love a level one blissey because by the time it reaches 100 it'll be the hardest pokemon to defeat
  • OrangeCrush - October 18, 2010 11:07 p.m.

I want the Celebi, but only for the Zorua in B/W.
  • killorabbit - October 18, 2010 11:06 p.m.

I've been playing Diamond for a while now, confident it would keep me happy until Black/White. You guys got me so excited about B/W that last week I went and purchased HeartGold (so I wouldn't spoil the upcoming release for myself). My student loan took a hit but it was worth every penny. Podcast win.
  • thedonut - October 18, 2010 10:51 p.m.

I'd rather get a Celebi myself. It's supposed to do something cool in HG/SS
  • PorkoMan - October 18, 2010 10:46 p.m.

I would love to have a shiny anything distributed really. They're so hard to find as it is. Also they should distribute Wi-Fi only legendaries a few times a year for those who miss getting theirs.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - October 18, 2010 10:45 p.m.

@oneshotfinch - yes, thanks for the reminder! i keep forgetting to read comments on the show. we will read some listener responses next week!
  • enlargedhousecats - October 18, 2010 10:44 p.m.

shaymin
  • oneshotfinch - October 18, 2010 10:43 p.m.

If they just keep the event only pokemon coming I'll be happy. You should read some of these on the podcast btw.
  • jpbr139 - October 18, 2010 10:42 p.m.

I would like a Celebi Wi-Fi event, I don't like Celebi but it will be a good way to get it legally
  • Larinah - October 18, 2010 10:41 p.m.

I'd like to see either Arceus or Darkrai distributed via wi-fi. Or maybe just a dream world ability pokemon, one that got a major upgrade thanks to the new ability.
  • MrDuracraft - October 18, 2010 10:41 p.m.

Oh man, I would love for them to make a wi-fi event where you can download any of the original 151 pokemon, shiny, but only one of them. There would probably be a ton of mewtwos and mews downloaded, but I would probably go for like a Chansey or another rare/useful pokemon in the later generations. Of course that's just s dream, so I guess any of the legendary trios (Birds, beasts, etc.) shiny would be a great event.
  • deformedorange - October 18, 2010 10:38 p.m.

A shiny Charizard because thay are black and amazing
  • killerhi5 - October 18, 2010 10:30 p.m.

i would love a shiny or rgular level like 50 wailord with just amazing water moves becasue wailord is defenitly one of my fav pokemon