• atticusrisk - October 21, 2010 3:39 a.m.

This might be a little off topic but there is this question I have and I don't know where else to ask this: If I were to use an Action Replay to get an item that was only available through wi-fi to get a special pokemon (example: I use the AR to get a Member Card for Darkrai), does that make the Darkrai a hacked pokemon or is it a "legal" pokemon? P.S. I'd also like to suggest Lugia as pokemon of the week because he is one of the coolest legendaries in my opinion and it was revealed in the generation after the the trio it controls, the legendary birds.
  • Crabhand - October 21, 2010 12:07 a.m.

Well... the Celebi for the time travel event in HG/SS would be really cool, but I think an Arceus would be something special. Especially the event only one from the movie that let you get a level 1 Giratina, Palkia, or Dialga. Either would be fine with me.
  • jitteryjigglypuff - October 20, 2010 5:44 a.m.

Either Celebi or Shaymin would be awesome to get over wifi.
  • ROFLROOSTER - October 20, 2010 2:36 a.m.

Now that I think about it, they should do a Dark ____ think (like in the card game there's Dark Sandslash, Dark Crobat, etc.) Maybe they could let you pick a random one or something. BTW I think on the 25th episode, instead of ending the show, you should make it a special episode. idk, like a "___ Type Themed Episode" or something. Also, Delibird should be PKMN of the week in Decembrrr!
  • jakenatr12 - October 20, 2010 12:36 a.m.

i got a shiny geodude lololol its just like a shinyer version of a regular 1... i evolved it 2 graveler and now it just looks like a turd... i also have a gold steelix which is really cool(both legit by the way due 2 massive amounts of training)
  • ROFLROOSTER - October 19, 2010 10:48 p.m.

EVERY POKEMON OF THE WEEK: Snorlax Crobat Scizor (N/A) Raichu (N/A) Poliwrath Meowth Wobuffet Mew Latias / Latios Gyarodos Mawile Swampert Ditto Heracross Sableye Charizard Politoed Arcanine Nidoking Toxicroak (in order!) I think that they should/will do something involving Shiny Eevolutions. It would be epic if they did a Shiny Missingno. Just thinking about it hurts my brain.
  • TheComedian823 - October 19, 2010 5:01 p.m.

@crimmy my little brother got a shiny giratina in his platinum but was stupid and made it his "HM whore". So a shiny pokemon would have to be portrayed right to avoid such royal screw-eps
  • TheComedian823 - October 19, 2010 4:58 p.m.

what would be amazing is a special pikachu like the way you get a special crowbat. Give it amazing stats or a great move set and call it "ash's pikachu" or something. Because, let's face it, when you get the higher level electric types, pikachu becomes a npc ornament
  • philipshaw - October 19, 2010 4:01 p.m.

A shiny anything would make me happy
  • wharcraff - October 19, 2010 11:46 a.m.

For such an event you can't go wrong with any of the 1st 150(mew's been beaten to death in giveaways). Personally I'd love a shiny Dragonair. Still one of the most regal looking Dragon types out there.
  • ninjastovall0 - October 19, 2010 6:49 a.m.

i also am still waiting for celebi, its the only pokemon i dont have(aside from black and white pokemon) but i think ive been more than patient....
  • Pokefan17 - October 19, 2010 5:31 a.m.

I would absolutelly cherish any shiny pokemon if I could get it from Carolyn of pokemon Monday:) but if I had to choose I would definitely like a shiny munchlax via wi-fi event:).
  • Crimmy - October 19, 2010 5:19 a.m.

Well, I'd like a shiny Arceus. Then you get more shiny for your buck! At least if there's different shiny colors for the types...
  • gopikmin - October 19, 2010 3:15 a.m.

maybe one of ash's pokemon to be unique like his noctowl
  • atticusrisk - October 19, 2010 2:45 a.m.

I actually think a Celebi is the best bet since there isn't that many secure places to get them from. So that would be really helpful, especially for that event in HG/SS. So either Celebi or even Deoxys. @ThatGuyFromTV I actually gotten a shiny Zigzagoon. I kinda see it like a Rattata.
  • crazyer - October 19, 2010 1:56 a.m.

a shiny celebi would be cool, oh and i would like to put shinx's name in the race for pokemon of the week
  • shmoopy97 - October 19, 2010 1:15 a.m.

Well i would love to get shiny starters because i dont have any shinys at all beside shiny event pichu and the red garydos. and the celebi even is comming up pretty soon.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - October 19, 2010 1:03 a.m.

the giovanny celebi would be nice
  • MouseKlok - October 19, 2010 12:46 a.m.

About the question regarding to the seasons, the season changes every month. So spring is in January, May, and September, summer is February, June, and October, autumn is March, July, and November, and winter is April, August, and December.
  • robotic-fiend - October 19, 2010 12:29 a.m.

Underhanded is interesting, but not better than Dry Skin or Anticipation. The fact that my favorite; Pidgeot's, dream world is freaking Pigeon Heart makes me hate Mamepato because it gave them an excuse to just phone in Pidgeot's Dream World ability. Celebi is the only pokemon that I would want distributed on WiFi. A shiny that you don't encounter yourself is worthless to me.