• ImChrisAntistasmomandIdontappreciatethecommentsyouvemadeaboutme - August 24, 2010 12:13 a.m.

I've found a shiny Zubat and a shiny Pidgy in the wild in my LeafGreen within two days or so of each other. Best two days of my life. My favoite spin-off game is probably either Snap or Colosseum. They were the only N64 games I played besides Mario 64 and I spent a majority of free time as a kid playing them.
  • efreed52 - August 24, 2010 12:08 a.m.

I'm probably alone on this, but i liked the pokemon trading card game video game for the gameboy color.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - August 23, 2010 11:58 p.m.

pokemon puzzle league is my fav and my least favorite pokemon colosseum
  • BlueEevee - August 23, 2010 11:48 p.m.

Snap and MD are the best, it is too hard to choses one
  • frb527 - August 23, 2010 11:43 p.m.

My favorite is Pokemon Snap but the big question is WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE A SEQUEL? Sorry for yelling but there are over 500 pokemon now and the first is fairly popular and the wiimote is perfect for a camera-shooting game.
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 23, 2010 11:38 p.m.

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I have a suggestion for next week and subsequent podcasts: Can you guys play the Pokemon of the Week's cry/roar before discussing it? Someone must be able to track down sound effects. Just saying...
  • Cyberninja - August 23, 2010 11:34 p.m.

my favorite spin off is pokemon statium for the n64
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 23, 2010 11:25 p.m.

Mystery Dungeon. The first 2. Mostly because I like that at the Item Storage building, Garura oba-san (Auntie Kangaskhan) addresses you as "Dear", "Honey", or "Sweetie". Very helpful lady indeed. Never got into the rest, like Sky and Time Explorers mainly because I don't have the cash to buy that stuff plus the main games, and other things like Patapon, Okamiden, Scribblenauts, or what ever else will come out soon.