• Grimace138 - June 14, 2012 10:02 p.m.

GEX!!! Gex the gecko. Why haven't I seen anyone suggest Gex?
  • brandon-payson - June 20, 2012 12:34 p.m.

yes they need to put gex in too.
  • Beoftw - July 8, 2012 12:57 a.m.

^ this. a hundred times this.And tenchu from tenchu stealth assasins.
  • Grimace138 - June 14, 2012 10:42 p.m.

Or Croc, Cortex and Tiny (from crash bandicoot), Leon (resident evil), Tak, more iconic characters from twisted metal, Main character/monkeys from ape escape, Riku (Kingdom hearts), Cortez (timesplitters), Main character from Red Faction, abe and munch (oddworld), Main character Medievil, Raziel and Kain (soul reaver), Jersey Devil.
  • brandon-payson - June 20, 2012 12:21 p.m.

i would love to see isaac in this. :p
  • Mr.McClain - June 25, 2012 5:04 p.m.

Ok I don't mean to break any dreams but Dark Magician is Owned by KONAMI (Or how ever you pronounce it.) you would have better luck hoping for him to appearon Smash Bros. mainly because before anything else Yugiohs first few games were for nitendo,same with Final Fantasy, and the Kinect came after the Eye-toy,(Eye-toy released:2006, Kinect Released: 2010-2011 holidays. And Odds are Crash and Spyro will make it because they were two of the most popular Sony Games, Just like Ape Escape and Twisted Metal.
  • Mr.McClain - June 25, 2012 5:23 p.m.

Also I forgot there are a few exceptions but they are Rare... 1. They have to be a-third party character 2. They would have to at least have their own game for that console Some Examples would be (If the parties help with the game; and I regret what I typed earlier Because I sometimes talk first think later) Dark Magician, Konami - While it's true it started the yugioh game franchise on Nitendo System he has appeared in Capsule Monsters, Duelists of the Rose, Etc. Daxter, Insomiac - while he is in Jak & Daxter he also stars in his own game as the main character. Again I'm Sorry for the earlier post...
  • onetimebuster - July 17, 2012 1:16 p.m.

I love how jak is doing the fake weiner.
  • oryanbelt - July 17, 2012 1:54 p.m.

Love how they have Ezio at the front of the article and then don't mention him in the list XD
  • garnsr - July 17, 2012 2:35 p.m.

I've always associated Gex with 3DO, more than Playstation.
  • tim-shaffer - July 17, 2012 6:32 p.m.

sora? why not roxas hes got the bigger fan base of the two cloud? why not zack hes the real hero snake HELL FUCKING YES THEY BETTER PUT HIM IN tomb raider is a good idea and so is spyro and crash it would be nice seeing more clasic characters
  • Person5 - July 17, 2012 10:16 p.m.

First, Sora is ten times betterthan Roxas could ever hope to be. B. You lose most credibility for calling Lara Croft "Tomb Raider"
  • RoxasorSora - July 17, 2012 10:52 p.m.

A. It was leaked that David Hayter is on this project so yeah snake is likely. And to answer your two questions. Sora is because he's the real hero. Cloud has the bigger fanbase. See what I did there?
  • Matt Maisano - August 22, 2012 5:05 p.m.

NO. Sora=Ven>Riku>Terra>Axel>Roxas>Aqua>The Rest of Orgy 13>Kairi
  • shawksta - July 18, 2012 1:17 a.m.

"They could walk awkwardly around the 2D levels, tie people's ties, and scream "Jason!" in malls. It'd be a riot." OH.GOD.YES
  • JokerJ0613 - July 18, 2012 6:03 a.m.

Sly Cooper? Aw, yeah!
  • robert-smith - July 18, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Maybe Sackboy will drop stickers when he gets hit? LOL. This game looks so awesome, I totally hope Crash/Spyro is in it! Maybe even the PS3 baby from those creepy PS3 commercials a few years back... :/
  • vitor_gbr - July 18, 2012 9:02 a.m.

ezio altair or connor would be an awesome addtion to the roster!
  • aaron-pan - July 21, 2012 12:17 a.m.

I hope to GOD they put Klonoa in. I don't even have a PS3 and i would get it.
  • jellyfishjosh - August 12, 2012 12:52 p.m.

i want Klonoa to be in this game in the NAME OF JESUS
  • crazyfury - August 4, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Wow, I recognize 98% of the characters here. So much childhood flowing in. I don't like the new Dante(Reboot) he sounds like such a douchebag along side with Kratos. They should have a vote in of characters from the public though. Also they better not pull off that bs that MVC3 did with including more characters but you have to buy it if you got the first copy and didn't wait for MVC3 Ultimate. They should put in Big Sister along with Bid Daddy.