• Moondoggie1157 - April 28, 2012 10:51 a.m.

I don't mean to sound like a dick here, but why in the hell would a Yu-Gi-Oh monster be in a Sony themed brawler? I get that it was added because people wanted it, what I'm asking if on Earth do those people want him added? Am I missing some connection here? I feel like I'm on crazy pills or something!
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 28, 2012 10:52 a.m.

why on Earth***
  • bazookatooth17 - April 28, 2012 10:35 a.m.

I don't know about Nathan Drake, all these characters are a bit absurd which is what makes them work for this kind of game but the only thing absurd about the Uncharted series is that Drake mows down armies of trained gunmen like its duck season.
  • Higgins - April 28, 2012 9:50 a.m.

A Heavy Rain "JASON!" attack in a fashion similar to Phoenix Wright in MvC3 would be buckets of fun.
  • nokrow889 - April 28, 2012 9:15 a.m.

you know one thing i find very intriguing about this games idea is now we could see a possibility of a sony vs nintendo type game like other cross over fighters have done but they can use the smash engine type style it would be awesome to see kratos and link lock up or mario and sweet tooth engaged in battle and with sonic and snake in brawl for nintendo if this happened as a cross over fighter then we could see sonic and PaRappa fighting too this could get very interesting in the future or very bad
  • JMarsella09 - April 28, 2012 8:08 a.m.

I would like to see a Disgaea character of some kind. Hopefully either Etna or the Prinny's... Or Etna with Prinny based attacks... Oh and I want a level with some colossi it the background, you know, like the metal gears were in the Shadow Moses stage of Brawl
  • J-Fid - April 28, 2012 8:07 a.m.

How have you guys NEVER heard of Dark Magician?
  • nemesisuprising - April 28, 2012 7:11 a.m.

Dark Magician? O.o actually thatd be pretty cool
  • FirLocke - April 28, 2012 6:48 a.m.

I want Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza. Carmelita, Bentley and/or Murray from Sly would be brilliant too. :D ......Persona 3 MC?
  • JMarsella09 - April 28, 2012 8:09 a.m.

As much as I would love the Persona 3 MC more than anything else on the world, I highly doubt the series is popular enough to warrant his inclusion.
  • Burdmayn - April 28, 2012 6:47 a.m.

As of right now, I don't really feel compelled to buy this game. If Sora or Cloud found their way into the game it would be a day one buy for me though, it all depends though. In terms of hopeful characters, I want to see Amaterasu from Okami. Capcom just had her in MVC3, so why the hell not?
  • Turtman - April 28, 2012 5:23 a.m.

I'm calling Snake being the final boss
  • Mugen - April 28, 2012 4:37 a.m.

New category: UNLIKELY -Jack Thompson! xD Who wouldn't love to kick in this guy's face repeatedly?^^
  • Jesse1066 - April 27, 2012 11:33 p.m.

This is a good list. These characters could work.
  • smashpro1 - April 27, 2012 9:42 p.m.

Buzz has been confirmed to be in the game, he's just not playable.
  • CurryIsGood - April 27, 2012 8:06 p.m.

HELL YEAH PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!! now just for some Loco Roco, Murray, Bentley, John Marston, Cole Phelps,Captain Quirk, Chris Antista and my wishlist will be complete
  • QuickSticks45 - April 27, 2012 6:58 p.m.

Alright, how much money is it going to take to have Kevin Butler in this game because I'm throwing all my money at the screen and nothing is happening
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 27, 2012 7:13 p.m.

The computer screen doesn't accept anything lower than $50s.
  • makatak7 - April 27, 2012 5:47 p.m.

King of All Cosmos and Snake! FTW!
  • TheIronMaiden - April 27, 2012 5:25 p.m.

I'll definitely keep my eyes on this as I've missed Super Smash bros greatly. If this game can keep the mechanics of that game and slap Sony characters past and present in; I will be happy. Especially if Kevin Butler is in it ; )
  • taokaka - April 27, 2012 5:25 p.m.

I would add to that list Kai (Heavenly Sword), mech (starhawk), wind (flower), spaceship (super stardust), jin kazama (tekken) and if we're adding dark magicioan from yu-gi-oh then I'll add agumon from digimon.