• Alkaid - September 11, 2012 10:40 p.m.

Not really a popular game or good at that but Caim from Drakengard would be an amusing add to the roster.
  • CrashmanX - September 12, 2012 12:13 a.m.

Or Nier from well... Nier. Since it's the Sequel to one of Drakengard's endings. Sadly they're both not very well known Stateside.
  • RandomShadow44 - September 11, 2012 4:17 p.m.

I'm just looking for Cloud and/or Sephiroth, Crash, Spyro, and Klonoa. I could also live with Sora and/or Riku.
  • StrayGator - September 11, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Minamoto Yoshitsune (Genji: Giant Enemy Crab) Rohn Partridge (Lair) Raiden (MGS) - as a last-minute replacement for Snake. and Kaz should be the final boss.
  • StrayGator - September 11, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Oh, and I couldn't call myself a bona fide stuck up asshole if I didn't mention Razputin, Amaterasu, Uncle Pey'j and Bloodrayne. Hey, they are sony characters no less than Big Daddy! And for an alternative final boss, they'll have to conjure some wordplay combining Don Mattrick and Dan Hibiki.
  • talleyXIV - September 11, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Hehe, Haze.
  • js_basilio - August 30, 2012 7:40 a.m.

Top 10 Characters I want in the game is: 01. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) 02. Crash (Crash Bandicoot) 03. Spyro The Dragon) (Spyro Series) 04. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) 05. Altaïr/Ezio/Connor (Assassin's Creed) 06. Nathan Hale (Resistance) 07. Tomba (Tomba!) 08. Abe (Oddworld) 09. Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) 10. Kain/Raziel (Legacy of Kain) The next 3 are very unlikely, but I had a lot of fond memories of this characters when I was younger and their games are so much fun. 01. Gex (Dex Series) 02. Croc (Croc: Legend of the Gobbos) 03. Andy (Heart of Darkness) So, does anybody agrees?
  • james-fabrizi - September 25, 2012 3:54 p.m.

YES YOUR NUMBER 10 SHOULD BE INCLUDED. KAIN/RAZIEL STRAIGHT AWAY EVEN NOW THE LEGACY OF KAIN GAMES ARE SELLING
  • MolokoVeck - November 20, 2012 1:55 p.m.

Abe for sure, with the ability to control other characters and direct exploding farts...
  • KingdomFFProduction - August 15, 2012 1:38 p.m.

I have a question I heard that the final boss in the PlayStation All-Stars is going to be someone that we have never seen for a long time is it true if so I can't wait to find out cause I was doing some research on some very old games and it's kinda hard to find out so all I can just do is wait?
  • danjoe912 - August 5, 2012 6:35 p.m.

TINY TANK & EINHANDER!!! THERE I'M DONE!!!
  • danjoe912 - August 5, 2012 6:21 p.m.

There are still missing characters... Wow, how can you guys forget Einhander, Spyro, Crash and Tiny Tank those characters are the most memorable to me.
  • crazyfury - August 4, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Wow, I recognize 98% of the characters here. So much childhood flowing in. I don't like the new Dante(Reboot) he sounds like such a douchebag along side with Kratos. They should have a vote in of characters from the public though. Also they better not pull off that bs that MVC3 did with including more characters but you have to buy it if you got the first copy and didn't wait for MVC3 Ultimate. They should put in Big Sister along with Bid Daddy.
  • aaron-pan - July 21, 2012 12:17 a.m.

I hope to GOD they put Klonoa in. I don't even have a PS3 and i would get it.
  • jellyfishjosh - August 12, 2012 12:52 p.m.

i want Klonoa to be in this game in the NAME OF JESUS
  • vitor_gbr - July 18, 2012 9:02 a.m.

ezio altair or connor would be an awesome addtion to the roster!
  • robert-smith - July 18, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Maybe Sackboy will drop stickers when he gets hit? LOL. This game looks so awesome, I totally hope Crash/Spyro is in it! Maybe even the PS3 baby from those creepy PS3 commercials a few years back... :/
  • JokerJ0613 - July 18, 2012 6:03 a.m.

Sly Cooper? Aw, yeah!
  • shawksta - July 18, 2012 1:17 a.m.

"They could walk awkwardly around the 2D levels, tie people's ties, and scream "Jason!" in malls. It'd be a riot." OH.GOD.YES