• ThatGamerDude - April 23, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I want Raiden that is all.
  • acepedro12 - April 23, 2012 4:08 p.m.

There should be special guests, like Marcus Fenix from GoW and Mario!
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - April 23, 2012 3:59 p.m.

Hahahaha I love how you did almost the exact same text for the Hellghast and Chimera.
  • tiben36 - April 23, 2012 3:57 p.m.

kevin butler would be funny, maybe an unlockable The King of the Universe dr neo cortex
  • slimjim441 - April 23, 2012 3:29 p.m.

Pyramid Head. I know it's kind of a lot to ask, but I want Pyramid Head. And possibly someone from Mega Man X, like Magma Dragoon, since X4 was PS1 exclusive (not counting the collection they threw out for GCN). But seriously, Magma Dragoon was built for a fighting game; I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. I mean, he's been doing shoryukens and hadokens almost as long as Ryu and Ken. And of course it has to have the obvious characters from GoW, MGS, Uncharted, Killzone, Kingdom Hearts, LBP, all that jazz. Can't wait for the line-up.
  • RudeAnimat0r - April 23, 2012 4:32 p.m.

X4 was not PSone exclusive. In fact, it looked better on Saturn.
  • slimjim441 - April 23, 2012 5:20 p.m.

That's right, it was on Saturn, same with Mega Man 8. Either way, Magma Dragoon should be there.
  • Braken67 - April 23, 2012 3:04 p.m.

assassins creed anyone?
  • archnite - April 23, 2012 8:16 p.m.

AssCread already dipped its toe in with SCV, so maybe the new ACIII character Conner. PLus Kratos was in SC PSP so there is synergy there.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 23, 2012 2:18 p.m.

TOMBAAAAAAAAAAAA! I remember that game!! Can't think of any more, they're all good choices.
  • nokeisoka - April 23, 2012 1:53 p.m.

I'd add a Valkyrian or just any gallian soldier from valkyria chronicles would be cool.
  • Glenzo - April 23, 2012 1:52 p.m.

What about Tomb Raider and maybe James Bond Sony do the James bond films right?
  • Jesse1066 - April 23, 2012 2:10 p.m.

I think Lara Croft would be a great choice for this game. As for James Bond, I think he's associated more with Nintendo if anything. These days, of course, he's on all three consoles.
  • Jesse1066 - April 23, 2012 2:27 p.m.

I sorta misunderstood what you said. Columbia pictures is involved with the movies somehow. And that is owned by Sony.
  • Wadenewb - April 23, 2012 1:25 p.m.

Sir Daniel Fortesque!
  • J-Fid - April 23, 2012 1:19 p.m.

This was a nice list, until I got to the Kevin Butler slide. Then, it became a great list.
  • austin128 - April 23, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Copied from a message to a friend about it: "So like say you pick Jak and Daxter. Deeper in to that, you can pick the first J&D moveset and skin (elemental powers), or later games movesets and skins (Jak II's guns and dark Jak, Jak III's guns and light Jak, etc.), and of course you can mix and match the skins and movesets. Daxter could be a totally different character, and optional as part of all of Jak's skins. Do this with every character." Thoughts?
  • garnsr - April 23, 2012 12:46 p.m.

It was cool to see Tomba here, I've been thinking I might want to toss both of those great games into my PS3 and run through them again.
  • SumthingStupid - April 23, 2012 12:32 p.m.

since the sackboys can have different costumes couldn't they be like kirby and then steal the enemies powers
  • fattoler - April 23, 2012 12:32 p.m.

I'm sorry but Nathan Hale was an excellent character and would be great in a Brawler as would Captain Cartwright and captain Templar.