• ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - November 18, 2011 8:13 p.m.

And Nickelback is one of the most popular bands in the world. Does anyone really think the masses have taste?
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - November 19, 2011 3:32 a.m.

Oh dear, another one... 'the masses.' My friend, we are all part of a mass in some way or another. Don't refer to the majority of the world as if you are some highly sophisticated individual with perfect tastes in gaming and music alike. For the record, I listen to Ensiferum.
  • Dandalf - November 19, 2011 5:39 a.m.

Statistically speaking, you're not part of the masses if you *didn't* buy mw3.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - November 20, 2011 3:40 a.m.

Like I said, everybody is part of some form of mass. You wouldn't say 'Did you eat toast recently, and enjoy it? Tch, so mainstream. Stop following the masses.' I was merely telling the guy to stop pretending to be a cool, unique individual - the truth is, there are many people in the world similar to you and I.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - November 22, 2011 8:21 p.m.

Individuality unto itself is not necessarily "cool", and I agree with you that there are limited number of wheels on the slot machine of personality. I merely discourage ignorant sheepidness. There are plenty of awesome mainstream things like delicious, delicious toast.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - November 22, 2011 8:15 p.m.

I choose to like products that required skill to produce. Music like Nickelback is the audio equivalent of feces falling out of a gaping asshole. Also, nobody gives a shit what you listen to.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - December 2, 2011 10:23 a.m.

Ah, but you have no right to judge. You might listen to a abdominal shitfest, while taking pot shots with your baby food from that high chair.
  • spideralex90 - November 19, 2011 10:17 a.m.

No, the Masses' have pretty awful taste. Hence Justin Beiber and Twilight. But the masses seem to have an endless amount of money to just throw at terrible things in pop culture.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - November 20, 2011 3:41 a.m.

Another special little hipster wannabe. I'm not even going to bother with this one.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - November 22, 2011 8:12 p.m.

Wait, are you the same kid who listed his favorite band earlier, "for the record"? I'm curious, are you a moronic hypocrite or a pathetic little poser?
  • FriedBeans - November 19, 2011 12:11 p.m.

You are so much cooler for conforming to a subculture instead of the "masses". You are so unique. I am sure you listen to bands that you are the only person who listens to them. I don't know why people complain about what the "masses" listen to. What are you listening to the radio? Buy an iPod like the rest of the world has. I haven't heard a Nicleback song in 10 years. Also can't we move on to a different band to make fun of besides Nickleback? It almost seems you are mimicking all the other people that mention Nickleback as stupid but I know you are such a unique and free thinking person that it can't be true.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - November 22, 2011 8:23 p.m.

I'm still getting "Check out my Nickelback cover LOL!!" spam from youtube, so I think it's safe to say they are quite culturally relevant.
  • chiuaha5734 - November 18, 2011 8:08 p.m.

Skyrim?
  • KNITEpanda - November 18, 2011 7:47 p.m.

Lolz, just another article to spark the fanboys in the comments section. I'll wait til you guys post something interesting again, because I'm not even going to waste my 2 cents on what I think of the article...aside from my above statement.
  • Jacko415 - November 18, 2011 7:32 p.m.

AND HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT CUNT! I'M ALLOWED TO SWEAR AGAIN!
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - November 18, 2011 8:14 p.m.

FUCKING CHILD DICKS YES! ABOUT JESUS-RAPING TIME!! Now can we have sexy fan art back nao plz?
  • UberNoob - November 18, 2011 8:26 p.m.

^ You guys are crazy...
  • TehWise - November 19, 2011 3:47 p.m.

I second this.
  • Jacko415 - November 18, 2011 7:31 p.m.

What bullshit. LETS BRING THE PC INTO THE RING since thats what bf3 was made for. Basically its saying that BF3 is the better game, but Call of Duty has the bigger fanbase and marketing budget. AND EA NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE BATTLEFIELD MORE LIKE CALL OF DUTY AND MAKING THEM "COMPETE". STOP COMPARING THEM. the only real thing they have in common is that they're modern combat simulations... actually no... Battlefield 3 is modern combat, where MW3 is more like an expensive paintball coarse.
  • mothbanquet - November 19, 2011 3:04 a.m.

Paintballing is fun! ^^