We Recommend

• sepirothpk - June 11, 2010 1:09 p.m.

So PS2 doesn't count as a console now?
  • philipshaw - June 11, 2010 10:14 a.m.

This is only an article Chris could write, sounds like you were bored at work one day and wanted to answer a question on one asked. Good article Chris
  • jmcgrotty - June 11, 2010 6:18 a.m.

This article had a very serious problem in the way it was written. You can hardly tell that the author is being constanly sarcastic in their opinion of Pixar. There is no way in hell anyone can think that 90% of Pixar movies are anything but utter shit. Please add a disclaimer at the start that lets people know you are being sarcastic.
  • tayls - June 11, 2010 5:32 a.m.

Great article, Chris! I share your sentiments as far as the Pixar/Dreamworks rivalry is concerned, as Dreamworks has always been a sad knock off of pop culture references that are completely irrelevant by the time of home release. It's makes me cringe when people get their bullshit confused with Pixar. That being said, the panda and the dragon movies were good...but Pixar is straight up consistently genius.
  • WillisTron - June 11, 2010 5:26 a.m.

The Incredibles is my favorite of Pixar's films too!!
  • n00b - June 11, 2010 5:25 a.m.

hey what about "how to train your pet dragon"? well i didnt see the movie so i can't say did that movie get a game? hey dream works released 2 movies this year
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 11, 2010 5:01 a.m.

Mr. Mikel Reparaz always brings a smile to my face. And no, it's not Spanish plural for repairman...
  • FatherTime - June 11, 2010 4:14 a.m.

I love Pixar but Fuck all movie games. That is all.
  • CurryIsGood - June 11, 2010 3:28 a.m.

Cars is a bad game and sholud never be mentioned again same with Nemo
  • Cleanser247 - June 11, 2010 3:24 a.m.

I remember playing these games. I enjoyed most of them too at the time. I can't believe how far games have come since the beginning! Good feature Chris!
  • PIZZAKING92 - June 11, 2010 3:10 a.m.

You forgot How To Train Your Dragon, which was a very good film (yes, in terms of pixar standards). Not sure how the game was though.
  • blankpixelsCG - June 11, 2010 3:02 a.m.

Read in the company of the no less than seven Woody toys on my desk. I'm not going to lie; it was a little awkward.
  • majorsuave - June 11, 2010 2:07 a.m.

At this point it is mostly Activision vs THQ. Anyway, more than it is Pixar vs Dreamworks.
  • Crabhand - June 11, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Pretty funny article, especially the final paragraph. I tend to shy away from licensed games, but I didn't ever notice this whole Pxar vs. Dreamworks thing.
  • 8bitBaby - June 11, 2010 1:13 a.m.

ughk! i hhhhhhhhhhhate dreamworks! i would never go anywhere near a game that had anything to do with them.
  • Eultima - June 11, 2010 1:07 a.m.

got toy story 3...playing it right now actually. Highest rated movie game ive ever seen......81 for Shrek....seriously???? O_O
  • azzam - June 11, 2010 12:46 a.m.

except for How To Train Your Dragon, i think all DW films are mostly forgettable craps.
  • Mexicutioner - June 11, 2010 12:18 a.m.

How the hell is Shrek Forever After doing so well?! Damn you Activision for doing your job!
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - June 11, 2010 12:01 a.m.

@Cyberninja Dammit! That was a way more sensational way to put it! Headline: ACTIVISION KILLED PIXAR!! But yeah, it was THQ @NotBraze I have it on good authority that How to Train Your Dragon is great. Charlie and T-Wilde have already scolded me on this fact
  • Conman93 - June 10, 2010 11:58 p.m.

Did not expect that result!!