• EoDIZLE - March 16, 2011 3:31 a.m.

Wow... Was this written by like a sophomore in high school?
  • chomedeluxe - March 14, 2011 8:55 p.m.

i cannot wait to get deep up inside this games, deep up inside it
  • CoryM1134 - March 14, 2011 7:56 p.m.

Brilliant work with the patty cake reference. I almost lost it when I saw that coupled with that picture.
  • Erebus - March 14, 2011 12:32 a.m.

Australian made game that probably won't be classified in Australia...
  • chriszewski - March 13, 2011 6:31 p.m.

I absolutely loved "L.A. Confidential" so this game has been at the top of my list of "ones to watch" since id debuted on GI's cover. Detailed preview!
  • Cruddi - March 13, 2011 3:24 p.m.

tick tock I want time to speed up just for 2 months *sob* pattycake...
  • bass88 - March 13, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Didn't Manhunt have full-frontal nudity as well? Really looking forward to this game the more I hear about it. Thanks for the preview.
  • CitizenWolfie - March 13, 2011 12:22 p.m.

I kind of don't want to read any more about this. Not because I'm not interested but because I can't wait to discover all this myself come May. I loved Red Dead Redemption but I had read so much about it in the lead-up to release that I wasn't really shocked by much that came up. I've got such high expectations for this that I don't want any spoilers!
  • Andreaz - March 13, 2011 12:13 p.m.

Red Dead Redemption and L.A.Noir are the only games that really make me consider buying a console. But I will only buy a console if it fully supports keyboard and mouse.
  • Felixthecat - March 13, 2011 12:08 p.m.

I'm sure Team Bondi are doing a amazing job. What with Bulletstorm, Mortal Kombat and this, 2011 seems to be a fairly gory year for games. Pre-ordered this about a week ago for the Naked City case.
  • Andreaz - March 13, 2011 11:31 a.m.

It is a real pity you can not shoot at innocents. Not because I want to, but because it could have been used to great effect in a game like this. If you had shot an innocent there could have been an internal affairs investigation and disciplinary actions. It would make you more careful in the game and you would really have to choose at times not to use your gun even when shot at. (I hope this will not result in a double post. I got a server error)
  • Pytor - March 13, 2011 7:05 a.m.

GOTY runner-up...to Skyrim :) Cannot wait for this one!
  • sgloomy - March 13, 2011 6:08 a.m.

@ShaneCedt; this isn't going to be like heavy rain, but considering you are playing as a detective, the whole "getting chased by cops" should not be possible unless if the game allows you to kill an eyewitness in front of everyone and then run away, but very unlikely since you can't even point your gun at innocent civilians. this game looks amazing, i was hooked when i saw the video about how they did the motion capturing. There should be more games like this.
  • ShaneCedt - March 13, 2011 4:16 a.m.

That's all well and good, but I still hope there's the ability to drive around town and get chased by cops all immature like. I don't want this game to be "Heavy Rain".
  • ventanger - March 13, 2011 3:48 a.m.

"Derp derp derp Fox News!!" Really, many, many cable news channels are equally guilty of the exact same thing. Just because "most people" attribute Fox news to being the lone evil anti-gaming hate-factory that must be destroyed, free speech be damned, doesn't mean you have to be just as stupid.
  • Yeager1122 - March 13, 2011 2:29 a.m.

Still sounds as amazing as it did last time cant wait!
  • KINGKONGBEEFY - March 13, 2011 2:22 a.m.

Pretty sure his name would actually be Aaron Staton, not Aaron Statement.
  • twishart - March 13, 2011 1:52 a.m.

I loled at "pattycake".
  • initialreaction - March 13, 2011 1:27 a.m.

Great hands-on preview. I can not wait for this game to come out. Easily my most anticipated game this year. I loved Red Dead Redemption, Bully, and all the GTAs (especially GTA4 including its DLC and San Andreas), so I'm so excited to see what Rockstar is going to do next. It looks amazing. Great article, hope your having fun at PAX and looking forward to the live Talkradar.
  • hanktherapper - March 13, 2011 1:27 a.m.

This game look intriguing, but I will suck at it.