• CandiedJester - January 2, 2010 10:04 p.m.

I'd forgotten all about Heavy Rain. I saw that trailer a long time ago and it looks good. That damn name keeps reminding me of that bad vampire game though and it keeps throwind me off. lol. But anyway, I have a ps3 now so when it comes out I can actually play it. :D I really really want Beyond good and evil 2 and HL3 to come out. Badly.
  • Spybreak8 - December 30, 2009 9:20 a.m.

you know what, Diablo III can take all the time they want, I'm playing Torchlight right now and it rocks. Man oh man, the Duke will live on even with death haha.
  • Howetzer - December 28, 2009 10:37 p.m.

Heavy Rain is not just a bunch of QTE's guys. It's a bunch of choices and possibilities played out on your screen and you can control which of the several possibilities happen by pressing or NOT pressing certain buttons in sequence. QTE's have two endings, the one where you succesfully completed the QTE, and the one where you failed to hit the right button or the button fast enough, this is NOT the way Heavy Rain works. Also, it's like playing a game with several main characters to get more angles of the story which is not something that comes along all that often, I think it will be a great game, and well worth the wait and even more vindication of the PS3's prowess.
  • mentalityljs - December 26, 2009 5:27 p.m.

As much as I could go for another Gordon Freeman adventure, I'd have to say i've been pleasantly distracted with L4D and L4D2. But seriously Valve, HURRY THE HELL UP!!!
  • Dexsus - December 25, 2009 3:19 a.m.

@ oryandymackie Nope, loved SR2 to death me. I know SR3 is in the cards for 2010 but it'd put me at ease knowing it's officially announced.
  • narutofreak1 - December 24, 2009 7:21 p.m.

wow really!?!?!?!?!?!?!? why did they have to delay them(especially Gran Turismo 5 and Alan Wake), just so i cant play them, is that it? god i hate you companies that delay!!!!!
  • oryandymackie - December 24, 2009 11:14 a.m.

Am I the only one aching for a new Saints Row 3 to at least be announced?
  • DriveShaft - December 23, 2009 11:13 p.m.

I have a feeling that Heavy Rain will be worth the wait, as a testament to the PS3's power and a big 'FU!' to all the doubters. L.A. Noire I've been awaiting sicne it's announce as well. Considering Rockstar is said to be release Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, Agent (and maybe Bully 2?) all within the next year or two I hope it doesn'nt get buried again. I Am Alive, Alpha Protocol, Possession and Ride to Hell are also things to look forward to, hopefully.
  • iKOemos - December 23, 2009 10:19 p.m.

I was definitely crushed when Duke Nukem Forever was cancelled. And I truly cannot wait for HL2: EP3. Hurry the hell up Valve! I need my fix!
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 23, 2009 10:16 p.m.

Seriously, heavy rain IS just a laod of QTE's stuck together. Yahtzee's gonna hate it lol
  • Defguru7777 - December 23, 2009 9:38 p.m.

The only game I care about on this list is Half-Life 2: Episode 3. And it's beginning to become my personal Duke Nukem Forever.
  • CARLINNIT - December 23, 2009 8:55 p.m.

Can't wait for Heavy Rain. It's my most anticipated game this generation. I loved Fahrenheit so much... I have a feeling Heavy Rain is going to be just as memorable.
  • NadaNuff - December 23, 2009 8:55 p.m.

Whoever is in charge of Gran Turismo 5 should have been fired long ago.
  • GoldenMe - December 23, 2009 8:29 p.m.

@Dolan- Don't judge them. They have the Perfect Crystal Ball/Awesome Time Machine. They can do whatever they want. And besides, wouldn't it be better to complain in the actual article instead of this one? Anyways, GRRRRRRRRRR I WANT HALF LIFE 3/ ALAN WAKE NOW, "I HAVE FURY!"- Fawful, best villian ever.
  • jackthemenace - December 23, 2009 8:16 p.m.

i have just ONE question GR- what are next weeks lottery numbers? i remember reading this back in january, and this is GOLD!
  • Dolan88fan - December 23, 2009 5:29 p.m.

yeah gr how can you give batman aa goty and not uc2 when you gave batman a 9 and uncharted a 10
  • GameManiac - December 23, 2009 4:58 p.m.

I don't have a PS3, but I still want GT5 to be released already. If Summer 2010 is when it'll come out (allegedly...), then I should probably have a PS3 by then.
  • Xeacons - December 23, 2009 4:51 p.m.

I'm telling ya, Heavy Rain is worth buying a PS3 for (that also goes for Omikron on the Dreamcast!). But like Valve, Quantic Dream is dedicated to quality and professionalism and is infamous for taking YEARS to get games out the door. It took them, what, 6 or 7 years for Indigo/Farenheit? Releasing HR next year'll be a record for them.
  • Dolan88fan - December 23, 2009 3:44 p.m.

there is no reason to be proud of yourselves for being right about gran turismo. where is are real driving simulator
  • FanofSaiyan - December 23, 2009 10:07 a.m.

The new Splatterhouse game looked really impressive. Especially the regeneration system. HIS BONES & MUSCLES ARE SHOWING!!! AWESOME!!!