• Yeager1122 - June 5, 2011 7:20 a.m.

This looked painful just watching it couldnt imagine what playing it was like but nonetheless great FAP.
  • lilspooky - June 5, 2011 6:40 a.m.

Thank you for suffering, so we dont have to.
  • GamesRadarSecurityPigeon - June 5, 2011 6:10 a.m.

This did look painfull. It hurt me, to see such a zelda fan, having so much trouble, with a temple thats, really not that difficult. I don't even know how to explain it. When Brett was in the room with the statues and the crystal. I was cringing the whole time. I really hope most of the "Frustration" was for show, and to make it funnier. The water temple is annoying, it's not hard. Other than that, awesome FAP. Sorry for being so critical, it's just, OoT is my favorite zelda game.
  • icantbelieveitsnutbutter - June 5, 2011 4:26 a.m.

Din's fire will light the torches... -_-
  • drunkunicron - June 5, 2011 3:55 a.m.

*sigh* I'm probably going to sound like an idiot But could Brett or anyone tell me what the difference was between Ocarina of time and masterquest? Also as a possible tip for the future faps Brett. Try picking up a biggoron sword from one of the giant goron's since it does more damage than the master sword at the cost of not being able to use your shield since it's a two handed weapon.
  • Robusken - June 5, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Sorry Brett, I think I laughed when most of the unfortunate stuff was happening to you. Including the random enemies jumping at you. But yea, I think I actually stopped playing at this part and just watched my friend go through the rest of the game. Hopefully the 3DS version won't kill peoples will to continue. Also enjoyed the hour long FAP
  • Unoriginal - June 5, 2011 12:47 a.m.

For a guy with 97 Zelda tattoos, Brett isn't really all that good of a Zelda player. Also that temple is an achivement in bad game design
  • mshdpotatoes - June 4, 2011 11:09 p.m.

Sheesh, that looked painful. Way to man up and kick that temple's ass.
  • Lionhunter44 - June 4, 2011 11:01 p.m.

Some Tips: Din's fire will lite torches and that would have been your second way through the doors. To kill the shadow link easier, use the big goron sword.
  • darthcid - June 4, 2011 10:03 p.m.

Megaton Hammer, all the way for Dark Link. He couldn't block it and it made him drop underground for a few seconds, easiest boss in the game. @RaccoonHail Not until Wind Waker I'm afraid.
  • fultz7 - June 4, 2011 8:52 p.m.

Best way to take down Dark Link is actually with the Biggoron Sword. Just a matter of jabbing. The jab goes right under his shield. It's remarkably easy, actually.
  • smashpro1 - June 4, 2011 8:45 p.m.

Well, looks like this FAP went up early, judging by the E3 comments at the end.
  • 8bitBaby - June 4, 2011 8:33 p.m.

WOO! that was a long fap! C: the audio did something weird near the end and you guys could barely be heard. but still, it was a good fap.
  • RacoonHail - June 4, 2011 8:05 p.m.

I dont know if I am remembering this correctly, but couldn't you map the boots to one of the c buttons? I remember doing that because you use them and the longshot the most and swapping out the items as needed. Less time spent in the pause screen. Might have made it less frustrating.
  • TheMonarch - June 4, 2011 7:47 p.m.

That looked painful. Thanks for playing this game again so I don't have to! Ha. How much time did you end up cutting out? I noticed at least two jumps, just kind of curious because if I do get the 3D remake I would like to know what I'm jumping into.
  • veryweirdguy - June 4, 2011 7:28 p.m.

Aw man, poor Brett. Good job buddy. Some tips for Dark Link: upequipping the shield makes him unequip HIS shield, and as Henry guessed, he has any many hearts as you do. And I think using the hammer is actually pretty effective. Oh oh oh and Charlie is an absolute joy in these FAPs <3
  • IveGotTheGlow - June 4, 2011 7:24 p.m.

I still love the Dark Link fight. It is probably one of the most memorable moments in my gaming life.
  • SonicX_89 - June 4, 2011 7:13 p.m.

I remember emulating this game a few years back because I never had a chance to play it properly on the N64. I didn't know that the Water Temple was so hated at the time, but coincidentally I did stop playing when I first reached it. I think I may have dodged a bullet there.
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 4, 2011 6:53 p.m.

P.S: That FAQ was wrong; if you have lots of Green Potion, you can spam Din's Fire and wipe out Dark Link without actually "fighting". Majora's 3-day time limit, the whirlpools, and the biting fishes made the Great Bay Temple more frustrating than OoT's for me, I think.
  • NelosAngelos - June 4, 2011 6:43 p.m.

Those horrid, soggy memories...