• slimjim441 - May 31, 2011 10:49 p.m.

I love this temple. It's my second favorite dungeon in the game (seconded by the Shadow Temple). The only bad part I can think of was having to fight 3 stalfos without having the Biggoron Sword. They still get me sometimes. @Nap1400 Superfluous redundancies are superfluous. Also, Stallord is one of my favorite boss fights as well, including the cyclops in the Spirit Tracks Fire Temple, the moth thing from ALttP, and of course Dark Link (no Megaton Hammer. Fight him like a man).
  • EnragedTortoise1 - May 31, 2011 10:18 p.m.

And this is why I love you guys.
  • ChrisCultista - May 31, 2011 10:09 p.m.

I like the aesthetics of the Forest Temple, but the sameness of the rooms kinda messed me up when I went through it. But I LOVE THE MUSIC!
  • WalmartSuperstar - May 31, 2011 9:45 p.m.

I created a username just to tell how much I love the Ocarina of Time FAPs, I've been checking every couple of hours for this one.
  • RODTheMaster - May 31, 2011 9:42 p.m.

I agree with Elston. This temple has the best music.
  • Austin_SJ - May 31, 2011 9:26 p.m.

These faps are so good, it's like Talkradar with video.
  • Nap1400 - May 31, 2011 9:12 p.m.

@BroGamer Obvious nostalgic throwback is obvious. This is one of my favorite dungeons in the Zelda series. And Phantom Ganon is a beast. He's short only to Stallord and Odolwa in my favorite Zelda bosses.
  • BroGamer - May 31, 2011 8:30 p.m.

Holy Crap! In Ocairina of Time, the fourth dungeon has you finding four spirits of the Poe's. In Twilight Princess, the fourth dungeon, aka the one in the desert, has you finding FOUR Poe souls!
  • veryweirdguy - May 31, 2011 7:54 p.m.

Excellent stuff! One of my favourite temples fo' sho'. And not that anyone will care anymore, but the bottled fairies automatically revive you when you die in Link to the Past as well. Capcha: erandli Buijtenhem <-- WHAT
  • Abolish - May 31, 2011 7:53 p.m.

These FAPs are great guys. Keep up the good work!
  • woodmxiii - May 31, 2011 7:42 p.m.

I got so lost in this temple. When I finally figured it out, I felt stupid.
  • GhostofTaft - May 31, 2011 7:35 p.m.

Yeah, Wolfos scared the hell out of me too as a kid. Still, this is one of my favorite temples in the game.
  • FVDub - May 31, 2011 7:05 p.m.

The worst thing about this dungeon were the Wolfos that guarded the forest before the Temple. Those things gave me nightmares as a kid.
  • AngryScotsman - May 31, 2011 6:41 p.m.

I HATE THIS TEMPLE IT'S THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORST. Err, yeah. I got so lost. Weeping, I began chasing my own mind through doors and windows recreated in the void it had created within my head, my thoughts being transferred to the system. My body is now a shell, controlled through my new form, the Ocarina of Time N64 cartridge. It's really uncomfortable. I HATE THIS TEMPLE IT'S THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORST.
  • SpaceCowboy - May 31, 2011 6:40 p.m.

I actually shouted "YES!" out loud when I saw this was on the site. Really loving these FAPs.
  • chrisat928 - May 31, 2011 6:37 p.m.

Sweet.