• masterjoe123 - June 27, 2013 6:14 p.m.

I thought most of these were Zelda references.
  • J-Fid - June 27, 2013 5:23 p.m.

Is it odd that I attributed a quarter of these to Animal Crossing?
  • masterjoe123 - June 27, 2013 6:15 p.m.

Not at all.
  • J-Fid - June 27, 2013 7:10 p.m.

Good. Now, back to playing New Leaf.
  • PReNDeL21 - June 27, 2013 3:59 p.m.

The prize machine on slide 26. My first thought was Work Time Fun on PSP.
  • Kailon791 - June 27, 2013 3:45 p.m.

My first thoughts Chainsaw: Resident Evil 4 Goat Head: Doom Flashlight: Alan Wake Capsule Machine: Super Smash Bros Melee
  • Rub3z - June 27, 2013 3:35 p.m.

Barrel - Donkey Kong Butterfly net - Legend of Zelda Chainsaw - Left 4 Dead or Dead Rising Flashlight - Left 4 dead again. Or Alan Wake. Or even Luigi's Mansion. Cherries - Pac-Man Chattering teeth - Halo 3. Because of Red vs. Blue by Rooster Teeth. Clay pot - Zelda Ram - The Binding of Isaac (wrath of the Lamb) Ice cream cone - Twisted Metal Pigeon - Grand Theft Auto IV Purple cube - for some reason Gamecube didn't jump to mind, likely because I didn't have a purple one. I thought of Bit-trip Beat. Purple suit - Saints Row Bunny mask - Hotline Miami, but when I saw your list I slapped myself. Why didn't I think of Bioshock?!? Thimble - Bioshock Infinite, clever one. Tower - Far Cry 3. Rings - I don't know. Actually, Sonic, after first thinking of Lord of the Rings lol Russian nesting dolls - Stacking Sunflower - Plants vs. Zombies, or Flower UAV drone - Modern Warfare series. Obama's foreign policy. Umbrella - Resident evil Purple bandanna - Saints Row again Pickaxe - Minecraft Crowbar - Half-Life series Ocarina - of Time Prize machine - ummmmmmmm Cake - LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES Diving suit - Bioshock 1 and 2. Pinata - Viva pinata Eggplant - Kid Icarus Ramirez - Modern Warfare 2 Hottie in a spangly bikini - Dead or Alive, or that interesting (tasteless??) preorder package for Dead Island DE 50. - Modern Warfare series, or Serious Sam or Saints Row or Left 4 Dead 2 or Duke Nukem Metal Bat - Team Fortress 2 (BONK!) Sledgehammer - Serious Sam Bottle caps - Fallout 3 Typewriter - I have no idea, the Typing of the Dead? Because that also has to do with typing? Mad World - Gears of War, or MadWorld Ice cream truck - Twisted Metal Go kart - Mario Kart Cardboard box - Metal Gear Solid Spartan - Halo or God of War Dia de Los Muertos skeletons - Grim Fandango "All I Want" The Offspring - Seemed familiar. Youtubed it. And then... YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH! Glorious memories of Crazy Taxi. Awesome. Pills - Max Payne 3 or Louis from Left 4 Dead Animal masks - Hotline Miami Hay - Assassin's Creed Bobby Darin "Beyond the Sea" - Bioshock Jason - Heavy Rain or Far Cry 3 Medkit - Left 4 Dead.
  • Sliet - June 27, 2013 3:20 p.m.

Got 30 in common, some didn't suggest anything at all, but for the others - Chainsaw made me think of Dead Rising, flashlight about Alan Wake, the masks about LoZ: Majora's Mask, and the goat skull about Diablo. Don't ask... the suit about hitman whereas the purple bandana about Saints Row (older ones). The capsules about Monkey Ball and the eggplant about Ice Climbers...
  • sandplasma - June 27, 2013 2:33 p.m.

The red jaw is from an old Colecovision game called Jawbreaker. I still remember it!!
  • chuck-finley - June 27, 2013 12:53 p.m.

almost all of these made me think of dead rising
  • solgitz - June 27, 2013 12:13 p.m.

Ice cream truck - GTA: Vice City (you know the ice cream sidequests) Net - Ape Escape Cherry - Pac-man Umbrella - Resident Evil Bandana - Saint's Row Pickaxe and Ocarina? - Harvest Moon Diving suit - Bioshock Go-kart - Crash Team Racing (sorry Mario...) Man in box - Metal Gear Solid
  • drew-pfaff - June 27, 2013 9:23 p.m.

Every day is a good day when you see a CTR reference.
  • mrkarate - March 23, 2013 11:18 a.m.

pickaxe reminded me of runescape, sledehammer riminded me of WWE, pills reminded me of louis from left 4 dead, haystack reminded me of medal of honour frontline, i remember a mission or quote of "needle in a hay stack"
  • Lycanthrokeith - March 16, 2013 10:07 p.m.

Some of these brought to mind different ones. I imagine it largely changes depending on what you have and haven't played. The pickaxe made me think of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. The woman in the American flag bikini reminded me of one of the Grand Theft Auto box art covers. The aluminum baseball bat made me think of Streets Of Rage. The sledgehammer made me think of WWE games (Triple H's infamous weapon of choice). The pills made me think of Manhunt (painkillers). The haystack reminded me of Conker's Bad Fur Day.
  • WooddieBone - March 12, 2013 3:25 p.m.

Minecraft Half Life Zelda Nothing Portal Bioshock Viva Pinata Nothing Modern Warfare 2 Dead or Alive (Tina) ANY SHOOTING GAME EVER. ANY ACTION GAME EVER. ANY RPG EVER. Fallout Resident Evil Nothing Twisted Metal ANY KART GAME EVER. Metal Gear Solid Halo Grim Fandango Grim Fandango ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER GAME EVER. Nothing Assassins Creed Nothing Coud be a lot of things ANY GAME EVER. It's funny how many people didn't think of Assassin's Creed.
  • Rowdie - March 12, 2013 10:19 a.m.

Couple of those did nothing for me. Additions... Chicken = Fable Every cool stretch of road = PGR or Forza Horizon Fishing Gear = any number of games but Sega Bass fishing mostly. History Channel = Civilization Revolution. Indoor Mall = Zombie games Flash Light = Alan Wake or Doom 3 last two are a little bit different... Crab = Sony press conference "Massive Damage," Giant Crabs = Historically accurate Every time I say, put down a screwdriver to grab a wrench = "Real Time Weapon Change!"
  • oryanbelt - March 11, 2013 10:57 p.m.

so I got 7 wrong... Slide 5: Toy capsule machine- I thought of Smash Bros Melee with their figurine machine Slide 9: Eggplant- I thought Ice Climbers Slide 11: American flag bikini- Duke Nukem cause of the American Bikini and the women Slide 15: Bottle caps- Had no clue at all, just went over my head Slide 23: "All I Want" by The Offspring- ^ Ditto from above Slide 24: Pills- Thought of Left 4 Dead instantly until I saw the med pack Slide 25: Animal masks- Majora's Mask, I mean come on...
  • strip-cartoon - March 11, 2013 2:46 p.m.

Sheep Pick-axe made me think of Skyrim.
  • needles - March 11, 2013 4:54 p.m.

Lol. Pick axe made me think of the song "the pick axe murders" from cannibal corpse.
  • EAC73 - March 11, 2013 2:01 p.m.

the animal masks made me think of majoras mask, but hotline miami works fine