• Metroidhunter32 - September 25, 2010 4:22 p.m.

Fantastic. Underage sex appeal.
  • batmanboy11 - September 21, 2010 8:35 p.m.

Sounds bad.
  • MrDuracraft - September 21, 2010 7:30 p.m.

@nikrusty SHE'S GOING TO BE LIKE 14 IN THIS GAME! ...
  • nikrusty - September 21, 2010 6:35 p.m.

Yes open ended with Lara rear-ended...sweet. NUDE RAIDER!!!! Captcha - mother floadly
  • ventanger - September 21, 2010 6:11 p.m.

Bitch aint Mario, it's long past time this chick retires.
  • garnsr - September 21, 2010 4:04 p.m.

I want more exploration, less fighting.
  • n00b - September 21, 2010 3:40 p.m.

they should take the MGS4 approach and make her super old. that would definitely shake things up
  • n00b - September 21, 2010 3:39 p.m.

does everything have to be a prequel/younger hero story? first DMC now this?
  • db1331 - September 21, 2010 3:16 p.m.

@Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham Did you mod-remove the F-bomb from your own post? Are you going to give yourself a 1 day ban?
  • CoryRX8 - September 21, 2010 2:55 p.m.

I never actually played it, but didn't they try to take the same approach with The Last Revelation? I don't think that the final product ended up being what you'd really call open-world, but I remember people saying that the non-linear sequences didn't really work all that well. Hopefully Crystal Dynamics has better luck with the non-linearity than Core did.
  • lincc289 - September 21, 2010 2:36 p.m.

go!go! About you, fashionable tide Story will start from here! http://fogz.eu/8tthy
  • Zeos - September 21, 2010 2:19 p.m.

Ugh, just let the Tomb Raider series die already.
  • keefster - September 21, 2010 2:03 p.m.

I lost interest in tomb raider a LONG time ago. Series has gone on long enough, hell a new one came out and now their already shitting their pants about this one. Everytime I see a new tomb raider, I always have the same reaction : "Jesus, another one already?"
  • Rhymenocerous - September 21, 2010 1:47 p.m.

This is weird, I was playing Tomb Raider yesterday. Anyway, I still have love for Lara - being optimistic, this COULD be amazing. Please have less shooting folk though, and sort the checkpoints out ffs.
  • lincc289 - September 21, 2010 1:43 p.m.

• Felixthecat - September 21, 2010 1:36 p.m.

lol Dave. Anyway, I lurve open world games, and I also lurve Tomb Raider, so an open world Tomb Raider would be DELICIOUS!
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - September 21, 2010 1:09 p.m.

@pr0tostar Actually, mate, I only do this part-time. In my other job I para-sail professionally for the Ugandan government. It's AMAZING.
  • Ganon19 - September 21, 2010 12:13 p.m.

I love the Tomb Raider franchise. So personally, I wouldn't mind an open world addition to the series.
  • Vulneratus - September 21, 2010 12:12 p.m.

I know how to reinvigorate the franchise!! Lara Croft fights evil mutant alien space-monkey zombies, while exploring fully-realised open world (now with extra open!!) all the while levelling up on power-ups with a behind-the-shoulder perspective, freeflow combo dynamics (tap square), EPIC boss battles (bosses must be at least as tall as the clouds), 10 added DLC missions, while avenging the tragic death of some lame sidekick (possibly the pervy butler?), with Gears of War style cover system!!! oh and extra extra gravelly voice too!! That should work...
  • db1331 - September 21, 2010 12:07 p.m.

Hey, I thought the giant octopus was a great set piece. I actually enjoyed Underworld, although the game did get easy as hell once you got the OP hammer.