• mentalityljs - February 1, 2011 12:44 a.m.

Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus were the first 2 platform puzzlers I got into on the PS1. It is, still to this day, one of my favorites. In its prime, it was a gorgeous game, filled with humor, wit, excellent puzzles and level design, and quality gameplay. The only thing that was frustrating to me were the controls. Other than that, it set a standard of how games of its kind should have been, and how they should have stayed. I am proud to say i'm excited for it's return. A true classic it will be once again :)
  • Rowdie - July 20, 2010 7:45 p.m.

Stranger's Wrath can not get enough praise. Should get strong consideration for game of the generation.
  • Bawheidbob - July 17, 2010 4:18 p.m.

Would be great if they moved on and made the games they were meant to all those years ago from the world of Odd
  • gyromne - July 17, 2010 2:07 a.m.

man i lost many hours on the first one. this is really great. btw why isn't strangers wrath supported with backwords compatibility?
  • OriginalJonty - July 16, 2010 7:23 p.m.

The Oddworld Universe is one of the most unique universes in gaming. Offers something different and can't wait for a new Oddworld game to come out...as long as it follows the formula of the first game.
  • Rhymenocerous - July 16, 2010 7:18 p.m.

Great! Think I might fire the PS1 titles up. Whoa...Not played these for YEARS.
  • bloodyshadow - July 16, 2010 7:17 p.m.

They have officially brought back everything I want in video games. I've never been happier in the past ten years about games than I am right now.
  • thor0997 - July 16, 2010 5:49 p.m.

I told you so. 01:52:45 on cast 78
  • kompressorlogik - July 16, 2010 3:39 p.m.

This is certainly going to get me to go back and play the first 2 games, since I never played them back in the day. I always meant to, though. Very interested to see what comes of this.
  • JayBeat - July 16, 2010 2:05 p.m.

I haven't even heard of the Oddworld series before that Top 7 featured it.
  • jumbomicrobe - July 16, 2010 9:12 a.m.

Finally!! this really made my week. took them long enough, though.
  • Kordocwaffle - July 16, 2010 9:01 a.m.

I wonder if this is the movie/game they have working on for the last few years.
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 16, 2010 7:19 a.m.

I remember hearing about Oddworld when it was originally out, but never got the chance to experience it because I've only got Nintendo systems. I hope the new ones are good. I have to see if I can get the oldest 2 on the PSP's PSN.
  • TheTygerfire - July 16, 2010 5:44 a.m.

Munch's Oddysee from what I played was a pointless an poorly made game (why should I collect items when I can spawn them at any moment?) but I am interested in playing the original two.
  • Skidd777 - July 16, 2010 5:33 a.m.

Fuck yes oddworld, I love these games. Also Stranger's Wrath on steam? Hell yes!
  • EricBratcher - July 16, 2010 4:02 a.m.

This IS great news. Now all we need is a couple more Neverhood games and some bonus Grim Fandango I'll be set. For the record, Brett knows there were actually four Oddworld games rather than three. A mention of Munch just didn't really fit in there.
  • russman - July 16, 2010 3:13 a.m.

Finally Oddworld returns!So excited for this/these!
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 16, 2010 2:16 a.m.

I'm still waiting for "The Oddbox" which they said they'd be bringing to PC... ages and ages ago.
  • number1hitjam - July 16, 2010 2:10 a.m.

YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • NightAce84 - July 16, 2010 2 a.m.

Best news I have heard all year.