Topics

Best of GR

We Recommend

• Kattalyst - January 13, 2014 6:16 p.m.

I'm honestly excited about Bravely Default. There are quite a few games on this list though that I'm also excited for. :)
  • michelkeepertje - January 13, 2014 1:44 p.m.

So far, I think the Wii U has one of the best line-ups for this year. Guess I'll have to torture my wallet into loving Nintendo again
  • leon-hastings - January 20, 2014 6:53 a.m.

I have one and it's worth it. I have no complaints other than more people need to buy one.
  • death_nation - January 13, 2014 12:25 p.m.

i still haven't finish reading all the 100 underrated games yet
  • adam-helfrich - January 12, 2014 7:18 p.m.

No Drakengard 3 and no Nippon Ichi games? No Witch and the Hundred Knights?I'm not surprised considering I doubt Nippon Ichi pays publications to care about them and just sticks to their audience. It's hard to compete with all the money fps franchises throw around to all the mainstream publications and Gamestop so the gaming masses only know the western mainstream franchises they're told to play.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 13, 2014 11:08 a.m.

If I'm following your logic right, that means every game publisher on this list--including the swath of low-budget indie games--is paying us to include it?
  • universaltofu - January 30, 2014 9:16 p.m.

obviously, sometimes it's hard to read anything on this site without being blinded by your big, fat, gold-lined pockets reflecting the sun... through the internet, making me look like French Stewart.
  • Fraught - February 6, 2014 2:10 a.m.

Yes, Cooper. Exactly. (I am kind of miffed off about the choice of Titanfall (yawn) at number one, but I'm kidding, 'course.)
  • xKarnage - January 12, 2014 5:15 p.m.

Coming from someone who has completed the three Uncharted games and loved them all, Uncharted 4 is easily my most anticipated game of 2014.
  • JS1HUNDRED - January 12, 2014 4:50 p.m.

I would like to add Next-Gen NHL to that list
  • Felxon - January 11, 2014 10:14 p.m.

What? No Hyper Light Drifter? Seriously, that game looks more interesting than most of the games on this list in my opinion.
  • TE5LA - January 11, 2014 8:02 p.m.

Star Citizen #72? Really? As the all-time highest public funded game, having so far reached nearly $37 million in pledges, I'd think it's be higher on the list.
  • gopikmin - January 11, 2014 3:34 p.m.

X is surprisingly low on this list considering I've seen it on a handful of top ten most anticipated games of 2014. I'm also hyped as hell for that and Super Smash Bros. Its sort of sad that there is so few major RPGs in comparison to shooters, action adventure and even to an extent character action games in recent years.
  • PoisonWar - January 11, 2014 11:15 a.m.

Pilars of Eternity and Torment: Tides of Numenera for me!
  • TOM - January 11, 2014 11:07 a.m.

Shantae 3 & Half-Genie Hero, assuming they come out this year. :3
  • talleyXIV - January 11, 2014 12:30 a.m.

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is just so weird. Probably will be great though.
  • shawksta - January 10, 2014 11:24 p.m.

I said it before and ill say it again, what the heck happened to Spy Party!? Anyway, cant wait for this year, especially since its only January, we already have a chock full of games for everything and we most likely still have announcements to be made. Right now im super anticipated for Tropical Freeze and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare as they are the closest things we have.