Topics

Best of GR

• TISAM2K10 - March 14, 2014 1:09 p.m.

why'd you take witcher 3 off? seems kinda odd, also why is my comment spam? just gonna have to keep typing i guess ghtdfhetejrnt5ytjrujyeyrjhertgrthyueju4565
  • Jason Fanelli - March 14, 2014 1:38 p.m.

Unfortunately, Witcher 3 was recently delayed to the beginning of 2015. After much mourning, crying, and binge eating, we had to remove our friend Geralt until the Most Anticipated 2015 list.
  • universaltofu - March 14, 2014 5:40 p.m.

That sucks, and even longer until Cyberpunk I'm sure.
  • sage-ashford - March 14, 2014 11:19 p.m.

Because Witcher 3 is delayed to February.
  • christopher-archambault - February 14, 2014 2:18 p.m.

Daylight, Dying Light, The Evil Within.
  • Vonter - June 17, 2014 3:58 p.m.

Any bets on which will be the best horror game?
  • Child Of Death - February 9, 2014 8:34 p.m.

1. Destiny 2. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 3. Alien Isolation 4.Sonic Boom 5.Infamous 2nd Son
  • sephex - February 8, 2014 3:27 p.m.

For once I agree with number 1. 1. Titanfall 2. Dark Souls 2 3. X 4. Bayonetta 2 6. Watch Dogs 6. Quantum Break 7. Persona 5 8. Castlevania: LOS 2 9. The Order: 1886
  • blakebeauchamp - February 4, 2014 1:17 p.m.

I'm mostly excited for Dark Souls 2, Chronophantasma, Street fighter ultra, persona 5 and Xrd but there's a plethora of games that look really interesting coming out this year... But specifically March is going to be a rough month for my wallet.
  • Torack - February 3, 2014 6:33 p.m.

The Elder Scrolls Online is my #1.
  • BladedFalcon - February 3, 2014 3:37 p.m.

"and let us not speak of the bizarre action RTS that is Guilty Gear 2" ...I think you guys hit "enter" a wee bit to soon, the full title of what I think you were going for is "Guilty gear 2: Overture". I mean, i got it, but that's because I'm a huge nerd and fan of series, others less into it might be confused by that XD Regardless, super happy to see you guys correct that mistake, and finally including GG Xrd -sign- in the list :D So happy in fact, that I won't complain that it's on spot 50! (I mean, I actually get it, "I" am super excited for it, but the GG franchise has always been pretty niche, can't actually expect it to be TOO high... Even if it looks better than all the other upcoming fighting games mashed together.)
  • shawksta - February 3, 2014 6:13 p.m.

Its arguable to say that it IS better than all the upcoming fighting games mashed together. Ultra Street Fighter 4 is only seen on its good terms on why its a good thing by its community, everyone else is still seeing it as a rerelease. I cant even remember if there's another fighting game on the list. UFC and Smash bros are different spins on fighting games so moreso, Guilty Gear is the clear winner.
  • Vonter - June 17, 2014 4:01 p.m.

We're reaching the point of perfecting cel shading, I'll like for the next street fighter to have more of a sprite look. And maybe also the next Persona game. Still it's a shame that they'll likely reiterate the same game to add more characters, despite the good look, it has just the basic ones, and only one new one. So far.
  • BladedFalcon - June 17, 2014 10:16 p.m.

Two, if you count the final boss. They already said that the console version will have several extra characters. Wether those will be new characters, or recurring ones though, i don't know.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAnd - January 28, 2014 4:33 p.m.

Where's Persona 4 Ultimax? Where's Xrd? shit list 8/10
  • magic_muffin_man - January 22, 2014 12:14 a.m.

Y'all need to stop with the Hyrule/Dynasty Warriors bashing: lots of people totally think it's rad and not boring. Then again, I keep falling asleep when I try to play Mass Effect so what do I know?
  • Keegs79 - January 20, 2014 5:41 p.m.

Evolve now needs to be thrown on that list!
  • db1331 - January 17, 2014 8:57 a.m.

#1 for me is The Witcher 3, followed closely by Dark Souls II. Then Wii U Zelda, providing it looks something like that demo they showed off, and can be played without motion controls. That will make me go out and buy a WiiU.
  • Kattalyst - January 13, 2014 6:16 p.m.

I'm honestly excited about Bravely Default. There are quite a few games on this list though that I'm also excited for. :)
  • michelkeepertje - January 13, 2014 1:44 p.m.

So far, I think the Wii U has one of the best line-ups for this year. Guess I'll have to torture my wallet into loving Nintendo again
  • leon-hastings - January 20, 2014 6:53 a.m.

I have one and it's worth it. I have no complaints other than more people need to buy one.
  • KingR20 - May 24, 2014 4:18 a.m.

The Wii U is extremely underrated, get one, its amazing, its fun and the games on it are simply outstanding,,,