• MJHAYLETT - December 20, 2010 4:45 p.m.

it was known since E3 that PS3 and PC players had to wait for COD DLC so why the trolling attempt Gamesradar?
  • infernox - December 20, 2010 4:36 p.m.

pfff bad company 2 gave us 4 new maps for free, although 2 maps were from the original bad company but still. not gonna get this dlc, by the time it releases on psn, ill have traded black ops in littlebigplanet 2.
  • darthjp - December 20, 2010 4:32 p.m.

I play black ops on xbl and I like it a lot even tough is the same old formula but what i don't like is that they charge 15 bucks for the maps..even tough is a better deal than the MW2 ones (that i think was unfair to charge that when the packs had 2 old maps) there are plenty of games that have better offers on their DLC for less money like red dead redemption.
  • kor2disturbed - December 20, 2010 4:28 p.m.

I've been off and on with Black Ops, it's still fun but it's like every other call of duty I'll still buy the map pack but I agree with everyone else mw2 is the better game
  • bradmillow0 - December 20, 2010 4:13 p.m.

The only reason that I might get this is for the Zombie map. But I don't know if it's really worth 1200 points.
  • colorado20 - December 20, 2010 4:08 p.m.

I only play Black Ops with my buddies, if their not online I go back to what is in mind the best game in the series: Cod4. It has stood up to the test of time better than most any other game I can think of, maybe with the exception of KotOR.
  • acehard - December 20, 2010 4:07 p.m.

ZOMBIES!
  • CHAINSAWhaxor - December 20, 2010 3:44 p.m.

>buy new maps >everyone still plays Nuketown I think I'll just wait for more zombie maps to come out before I let Activision take my money.
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 20, 2010 3:27 p.m.

*** and by "guys" I meant "games"... Sleeeeeeeeeep
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 20, 2010 3:26 p.m.

Yea, I can't really say the CoD world is as exciting as it once was. This is a good thing though, maybe developers will stray away and create something original... Ah well, until then I'll just keep venting on those damn zombies in "Five". Can we please put the FPS'ers to rest for a bit? Perhaps they should put all these huge, hollywood budgets into a different genre. I get how popular war is nowadays, but come on, unless it's something original they are just rehashing the same guys in different eras. Blah...
  • Ilyere - December 20, 2010 3:18 p.m.

Probably 1200 MSP again. The people who bought DLC for MW2 only prove to Microsoft that they'll make a killing with overpriced DLC.
  • gannsi - December 20, 2010 3:16 p.m.

why do microsoft even bother paying this much of money when the DLC comes after a few months?
  • Blasto - December 20, 2010 3:09 p.m.

Seems like a better deal than the mw2 dlc. And these mas actually sound fun.
  • CapnDuran - December 20, 2010 3:08 p.m.

I'm with Mausjake, the game is sub par in comparison to MW series. The Campaign dragged with a few parts that were interesting, but mainly just dull, where as MW2 had an amazing campaign and Multi player maps that really stuck with you. I give Blops the occasionally online play, but only because friends invite me in and it's not too bad, can't say I'll be buying Map DLC though.
  • mausjake - December 20, 2010 3 p.m.

I hate this one compared to the MW series, even the multiplayer levels are sub par. Infinity Ward has always been the better dev to me, but for some reason I do SO much better on B.Ops. MW K/D is like 1.2, B.Ops 2.14!!!! So needless to say I continue playing just because I feel like I'm dominating half the time.
  • Augimix - December 20, 2010 2:59 p.m.

At least were paying 1200 ms for "4" new maps and a new zombie maps. Not 3 new maps and 2 original that we already had. Ill pay it.
  • Tacobob - December 20, 2010 2:49 p.m.

WAAAAH! It's WRONG when the Xboxes get an exclusive! Wrong! They get them cause they're GREEDY and $$$$! Look how clever I am! I will type "Microsoft", but I will insert $ in place of the S! Clever! However when gets exclusive, it's because they're AWESOME!
  • papergoon - December 20, 2010 2:45 p.m.

BUT, xbox can only hold on to timed-exclusives D: DUN-DUN-DUNNN! Sorry peeps, just had to go all fangirl-ing XD
  • alohadude4 - December 20, 2010 2:37 p.m.

Excellent. Unfortunately I'm feeling the expensive price for them. However, guys I'm still liking Black Ops. Treyarch really did a good job on this one. I'm sure plenty of people see no difference but the problems of cod aren't the game, their the player. I relish every time superior skill kills my target. I can't wait to play on a rink so long as no hacker kills me with a golden camo. Seriously radar, look into that.
  • BadLadJon - December 20, 2010 2:33 p.m.

shocker, greedy microsoft cunts cut fellow gamers out of the loop. (PS3)