• Morethan3words - May 10, 2013 9:28 a.m.

In Halo: CE there's a room in the "Assault on the control room" level in which all the grunts are asleep and only two elites patrol it. If you are sneaky, you can melee the elites to death without waking everyone up. A good person would then just walk to the next room and let everyone else live. I, on the other hand, would walk around and execute each and every grunt in their sleep... With one exception. There's a grunt that is sleeping on top of a small pillar in the middle of the room, in plain view, surrounded by all his friends. Him I would let sleep, so that when he woke up he would would wake up to the sight of all of his friends' murdered corpses, and know that the only reason he was left alive was so that he would wake up and see all his dead friends.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 10, 2013 9:07 a.m.

In From Dust I would trap the little bastards on tiny islands and watch them beg for help :-)
  • punkamisto - May 10, 2013 8:09 a.m.

OMG after reading all this I realize that us gamers are all monsters just wating for an opportunity to unleash our inner demons :P We are all going to rot in hell. I do hope we can still play games in there though :)
  • GarcianSmith - May 10, 2013 7:35 a.m.

Haha, Theme Park was amazing. The most evil thing I did in that thing was - as you couldn't have a zoo - was to employ several people dressed as animals, impound them with fencing and build a shitty, ground level roller coaster around them. I always liked to think they were sobbing behind the masks as they danced. Christ, I think I need help.
  • GarcianSmith - May 10, 2013 7:41 a.m.

Shit, I meant to mention that it was Rollercoaster Tycoon that I did that in.
  • Cinaclov - May 10, 2013 6:59 a.m.

I remember my and a friend were playing one of the Sims games on Xbox. One of his family of sims had just died, and by coincidence we'd arranged a party moments before it'd happened. Obviously everyone who arrived gathered round and started grieving. So being devilish young peeps we decided to get rid of doors, windows and everything else in the house and just let everyone there die. Which they eventually did. Then we moved all the graves out into the garden, built walls around them with one doorway, and organised another party. More mourners, one door less and a little waiting, rinse and repeat and we had a massive graveyard.
  • Shinn - May 9, 2013 11:40 p.m.

Jesus Cooper, that Sims entry was heartbreaking.
  • delua - May 9, 2013 10:16 p.m.

In SimCity 2000, my name is a killing word. My name? "Cass." I told them my name and they all burned. ...Seriously I'm not kidding. My name is a code that gives you some paltry sum of money and then causes a firestorm after a few uses. When I found that out, it was the happiest day of my life.
  • KnightDehumidifier - May 9, 2013 9:52 p.m.

I left so many to die by my merciless hands in Rollercoaster Tycoon. I made the murdercoaster free, but you weren't supposed to ride it. It wasn't meant to be.
  • cricket0 - May 9, 2013 8:55 p.m.

You know, its a special kind of feeling you get when your feel mischievous in a game like Jaws Unleashed, in which all you do is mess up everyone's lives. Its not enough to eat people whole and throw sunken torpedoes at oil rigs, oh no, you gotta think a little more deviously. I would go to a beach, eat just about everyone I could, even the ones one the shore(dont ask how I got a 2 ton shark on land and back again with live prey in its mouth), but then i would leave one alive in the water, then rip off their arms and legs one by one, and finally spit their quadriplegic body onto the shore. Sure, everybody else had families that they cared about and will cry about, but that one guy saw EVERYTHING, and now has to live his life with that moment carved into his mind, and the difficulties of living life with constant assistance due to lack of limbs arent going to help with this at all.... OH WELL, ITS JUST A GAME LOL
  • BaraChat - May 9, 2013 8:37 p.m.

I usually can't do voluntary "bad" or "evil" stuff in game. I just can't bring myself to do so. It's not in me to do those kind of things, even if it's only a game, I actually feel bad if I do. I once finished inFamous with "evil" status just to get the platinum trophy and I felt dirty afterwards. I'm almost ashamed to have that plat in my collection. In Skyrim as well I had to kill some "innocent" people for some Dark Brotherhood quest if I remember. Another sullied platinum... At least in Fallout you can have a horrible reputation by doing silly unharmful stuff like hacking computers or stealing crap, so getting the FO3 plat was not a big deal in that regard. I kinda sound like a trophy whore but in fact I have only 11 platinum trophies, which is basically nothing compared to some gamers who have collected 50, 60, 100, 200 and more.
  • lancelot110 - May 10, 2013 12:40 p.m.

You're totally a trophy whore, sorry. I have over 3000 trophies and only two platinums lol.
  • QuestGiver - May 9, 2013 7:38 p.m.

In R.A.D. (Robot Alchemic Drive) you can crush your best friends job pretty much every mission and when I found this out I'd spend every mission hunting it down until she committed suicide, mostly outa anger for the voice acting.
  • Sinosaur - May 9, 2013 7:25 p.m.

In Civ4 I played on a lower difficulty (second or third, I think) and rather early on conquered my continent. From there I kept building cities and gaining tech faster than any of the NPCs possibly could... then I decided to conquer the world. I rolled out of my continent with tanks and riflemen while every other civilization was still lucky to have swordsmen. In the process of storming all of their cities and wiping out their civilizations, I reached the point where I launched my spaceship and won the game! ...I wasn't done. I told the game I wanted to keep playing and continued my ever expanding empire. I eventually reached the point where I was tired of going through stacks and stacks of enemies huddled for protection in their cities, praying I might show them mercy, or at least grow bored enough to stop playing. I grew bored, but not of killing. I put all of my cities productions toward building nukes. I would wipe out millions in a single turn, unleashing my Civilizations massive coffers and production into pure anarchic destruction. I didn't even bother taking most of the cities anymore, instead simply razing them to the ground. I must have murdered billions.
  • gadjo - May 11, 2013 11:07 p.m.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it distressing that everyone's default mode in any sort of god game is essentially "super Hitler"? Makes you think, doesn't i-oh who am I kidding I got way too much fun in civ 2 just surrounding the enemy's final city with tanks and nuking the crap out of it. We're all terrible people.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - May 9, 2013 5:19 p.m.

In the first Assassin's Creed, there was no penalty for killing civilians, so one day I ended up killing every single person in Masyaf. Until they respawned, of course.
  • kyle94 - May 9, 2013 5:24 p.m.

There was a penalty for killing civilians. Unless it was your second runthrough. After beating the game once, they remove the synchronization penalty for killing civilians, and it was the greatest thing.
  • jack-hentschell - May 9, 2013 5:32 p.m.

And the beggar/leper holocaust began.
  • ThatGamerDude - May 9, 2013 4:57 p.m.

Anytime I play Just Cause 2, I'll always find ways to torture people in that game (mostly I like to ram people off freeways that are driving motorcycles and watch them fly over a 100 feet in the air and land somewhere in the distance). You know, just cause...
  • punkamisto - May 9, 2013 4:40 p.m.

oh just remembered. Also Gothic 3..killing everyone in a city never gets old :))