• *jd - November 7, 2011 12:28 p.m.

Awww, THEY RUINED THIS INTEL GUIDE WHEN I Was ONLY HALF THROUGH THE GAME!!! IMHO GAMERADAR went from a 5/5 stars help guide with the pics to a 3/5 stars without them. No one wants to load the crappy quality vids. THESE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS BEING THE BEST INTEL GUIDE ARE NO LONGER TRUE, THEY WERE MADE BEFORE THEY CHANGED THIS GUIDE. I WANT THE PICTURES BACK SO I CAN FINISH THE GAME WITH THIS SITE, I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A STRICTLY PIC GUIDE AGAIN ON ANOTHER SITE, PLEASE LINK IT HERE. Before this stupid decision this intel guide was perfect for having pictures because every other crappy intel guide site already has low quality videos like this which you had to load and watch and pause and look thru, this site used to have pictures that would perfectly show you where the intel was. NOW THAT IT DOESN'T IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE OTHER 150 INTEL GUIDES OUT THERE!!!!!! POOR CHOICE gameraDUR
  • smiggy2020 - October 28, 2010 4:42 p.m.

just completed Vetaran and All intel thanks for the guide :) if any one would like to team up to get all spec ops and knows how please add PSN : smiggy2020
  • zaneee - October 17, 2010 6:45 p.m.

Thanks a ton! I'm 20+ in on veteran thanks to you.
  • blynd_cyte - September 20, 2010 2:39 p.m.

P.S. ~ Great guide! I love the detailed instructions/multi reference picture combo. The best guide I've come across. Kudos
  • blynd_cyte - September 20, 2010 2:36 p.m.

With grenades from hell, infinite ammo, and the horrible cases of 'tire death' in the previous game, you'd think the baddies would be a little more careful about where they leave their laptops lying around... Too bad they don't unlock any cheats this time around. I really miss my fully automatic m203 X-)
  • bmcgowan89 - June 24, 2010 10:39 p.m.

This is THE BOMBEST GUIDE EVER I got all of the intel in like an hour - For each intel laptop it has a accurate description, shows u a picture of the room or area with an arrow pointing to the specific location and another picture of the laptop itself. you can't have any trouble, this shit is PRO
  • chriscp97wii - March 20, 2010 7:22 p.m.

OMG I passed the game on Veteran It was so hard! But I finally made it, good luck passing it!
  • Nannooskeeska - February 21, 2010 9 p.m.

Great article GR.
  • Trayveon11 - February 15, 2010 6 a.m.

Hey everyone add me and ily for ever!!!!! my playstation network name is Trayveon11
  • benjarmi - February 13, 2010 2:37 p.m.

Thanks 100% complete now
  • kora - February 4, 2010 11:36 p.m.

goooood
  • Gabe17 - February 2, 2010 3:14 a.m.

i needed this, i have only found 21 by myself, the game is great
  • Dman1995 - January 17, 2010 5:06 p.m.

Just got to 250 percent complete with multiplayer
  • jefzinley - December 29, 2009 3:34 a.m.

whats the use of hte intels anyway?? i found out all intels but whats happening is nothing
  • caboose4400 - December 28, 2009 12:56 p.m.

lol i dont know why but the first interl laptop for cliffhanger is really becoming a bitch to find! i guees its coz this blizzed is making it hard to see
  • Odla - December 26, 2009 6:37 p.m.

lol thanks ma ppl....yea thanks for the tips...ppl add me on this ma email....odlanier_0503@hotmail.com thanks again for the tips rlly helped me =)
  • Wholehalo - December 26, 2009 2:37 a.m.

AwSome guide !!!!!!!!!!
  • everyonerun1 - December 25, 2009 10:12 p.m.

that was easy. i already have all the intel, without help. and i've beaten the game on veteran. still an amazing video. if i had used it it would have been helpful. keep up the good work.
  • nadrewod999 - December 20, 2009 6:51 a.m.

I finally got the two intel achievements, meaning I am basically at my limit for gamerscore in MW2, since I am not good enough to beat the campaign on Veteran or get all 69 stars on Spec Ops. However, I can still have fun in multiplayer. Happy holidays, GR.