• CitizenWolfie - June 4, 2012 3:40 a.m.

I would hope that it isn't quite so heavy on the Kinect stuff but if it is, I want to start seeing some of the hologram technology that people have modified Kinects for. Now that's some pretty impressive stuff as opposed to wasting all that potential on party games. Otherwise I'd really like perhaps an option for both Kinect and controller-based dashboards. I can't get on with the current one. My Xbox is used almost exclusively for games yet I have to navigate to the games section every time I turn it on. And yes, I know there are quickplay options but I'd at least like to be able to set a starting point as a default.
  • Shane1403 - June 3, 2012 9:44 a.m.

Well I guess we will definitely be seeing Gears Of War: Judgement so I'm extremely excited.
  • yonderTheGreat - June 1, 2012 8:10 a.m.

1)I actually don't have THAT big of a problem with the new dashboard. It certainly isn't difficult to get to Netflix. Just go down one to "Quick" then hit a button, scroll over a few, then hit a button again. There. 2)Why are you talking about WiiU while talking about Next-Gen? WiiU won't be in the same gen as the new xbox and PS's.
  • newgames128 - May 31, 2012 3:47 p.m.

More Gears, more Halo, more Kinect, more premium priced apps. It's a wonder this system is still popular.
  • zombi3grim - May 31, 2012 2:34 p.m.

I cant wait to see what Microsoft has in store. I have a Kinect and I play it occasionally. Its okay to actually get up and play some games once in a while. Kinect made Microsoft alot of money. Like it or not, thats where their going.
  • lewis-barclay - May 31, 2012 1:13 p.m.

God I hate the current interface. Your right btw about things being arranged to where they dont make sense.
  • TristanPR77 - May 31, 2012 10:30 a.m.

Well looks like Sony and Nintendo will be the most interesting presentations. Is no surprise, last year microsoft presentation was lame and boring too. They depend so much on call of duty and its not even a first party game, is a multiplatform. It feels like the xbox is practically nothing without call of duty, I guess that is why activition is sucking all that money from microsoft.
  • zombi3grim - May 31, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Look harder. Almost all multiplat games are better on the 360.
  • yonderTheGreat - June 1, 2012 8:13 a.m.

Nothing without CoD? I've never met anyone that respected CoD and didn't respect GoW and Halo. And then, of course, you have games like Halo and Forza, Forza being the *CLEAR* leader in its genre. What a weird comment dude. You've got me befuddled.
  • Nikku7 - May 30, 2012 8:34 p.m.

Hopefully MS will realize that kinect won't sell the console for them alone and actually show games that cater to US.
  • zombi3grim - May 31, 2012 2:29 p.m.

But Kinect has sold consoles and sold on its own extremly well. I own one and its not that bad.
  • jackthemenace - May 30, 2012 2:37 p.m.

Fable 4 might be a nice announcement- an ACTUAL Fable 4, not an AC- style spinoff, but I think the most enticing idea here would be new new gears of War, even if it is just prequel/spinoff material. Although, I'd be MORE than happy with a new dashboard layout, teh current one's a pile of old wank.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - May 30, 2012 9:30 a.m.

God this is depressing, I know these are only predictions but apart from Halo 4 and the new unreal engine there is literally nothing of interest here. I hope Microsoft have some surprises in store for us, but ill be tuning in regardless to catch whatever is shown of Halo 4.
  • mbavalo - May 30, 2012 6:56 a.m.

Only thing I am worried about next gen machines is the price. A 16 core xbox 720(if rumours turn out true) Damn, that is gonna hurt my budget!
  • Falcon4196 - May 30, 2012 6:22 a.m.

Wii U isn't the start of the next generation. Its Nintendo finally catching up to this generation.
  • mbavalo - May 30, 2012 6:57 a.m.

True that!
  • ZidaneAlcor - May 30, 2012 2:31 a.m.

I don't even care anymore. I've lost a lot of faith in Microsoft (well, everyone really). Don't get me wrong... I love my Xbox, and I love Halo and all that, but the company itself has made... mistakes. I just hope they: A)Reveal a dashboard that inverts the current setup... I truly despise seeing giant ads and tiny game tiles. Seriously. B)Tone down the freaking Kinect. At present, the only reason I can imagine for obtaining a Kinect is to record motion data for the MikuMikuDance software. All I care about from Microsoft is Halo and Fable 4. If they show off Fable 4, I will be happy.
  • talleyXIV - May 29, 2012 10:57 p.m.

Nintendo conference is always the only interesting one. Xbox and Playstation can never go full on Xbox or Playstation, they always demo multiplatform crap like Call of Duty opposed to Nintendo making straight Nintendo announcements.
  • mbavalo - May 30, 2012 6:55 a.m.

Nintendo fanboy, you know very well that the Wii U is current gen ad Nintendo are just wading into HD,but I understand, only Nintendo fans are amused by Nintendo stuff and fail to see how awesome the others really are
  • FunkyPickle - May 30, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Funny that you call him the fanboy when you have nothing better to do than flame people for having different opinions. How sad.