• UltimateIdiot911 - October 1, 2008 8:12 p.m.

Hey, I figure a way to get the SplashWoman video to work. Click on preferences and change your bandwidth. I changed it to T1 and it worked.
  • blankpixelsCG - September 25, 2008 12:18 p.m.

Only 2 diggs? Really?
  • JetPilot - September 24, 2008 8:05 p.m.

I've tried it on both of my computers using Firefox and Internet Explorer. It doesn't work no matter how I try it. Every other video works just fine though.
  • Ravenbom - September 24, 2008 4:38 p.m.

Yeah, the video for Splash Woman is still messed up, ends at the midlevel checkpoint. Not like her stage is hard, and she's not too hard either, but still, since she's the first robot master you guys suggest going after, it's going to be the first video everyone watches.
  • KREATIVEassassin - September 24, 2008 3:18 a.m.

I still think Mega Man 5 is harder than this. Wow! The captcha I had to type in to post this was "2d beginnings!"
  • ELpork - September 24, 2008 2:57 a.m.

Yay mega man..... WHOOOOOOO
  • slickmcwilly - September 23, 2008 11:42 p.m.

it's supposed to. i think.
  • Gourdmaster - October 15, 2008 12:51 a.m.

Do you think i would like this game if i have never played a mega man game in my life.
  • fffliiippper - October 4, 2008 6:37 a.m.

this game is kicking my ass but im having a blast playing it.
  • blankpixelsCG - October 4, 2008 12:39 a.m.

The easiest way to beat the 2nd elephant on Concrete Man's level is to stay close to him, jump over the ball as it's sucked in, and run under it when he begins to bounce it. You have to keep as close to him a possible without touching him.
  • vakapi - October 2, 2008 8:03 p.m.

The blob at the end of the 3rd Dr. Wily level is weak against the gravity bomb. Set the bomb off right before the eye leaves the blob and it will move through it on its own. Only takes about 5 or 6 hits to kill if I remember right.
  • Patius - September 29, 2008 1:09 a.m.

This game is fun. I did it starting with Galaxy Man. (who is influenced by Gravity beatle)
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 28, 2008 1:53 a.m.

Update: Trying Splash from several different locations and machines, works about 90% of the time (Firefox and IE) but does barf here and there. Looking into it.
  • EvilCheerio - September 26, 2008 7:50 a.m.

Um, for anyone who isn't crazy skilled with the R jet you can also hit those magma collumn things with the cement shot to freeze them for about 5 seconds
  • JetPilot - September 25, 2008 12:44 p.m.

So, I guess we're not going to be getting a working Splash Woman video. That's a big disappointment.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 24, 2008 5:42 p.m.

How strange, I'm watching it now, totally fine. It works for some people and not for others. I'll check around and see what's up, but right now I have noooo idea what's causing this.
  • wharcraff - September 24, 2008 4:08 p.m.

If this games gets good sales, which seems more than likely are we looking at a sequel? and if so will it be a 8/16/32 bit excursion.
  • JetPilot - September 24, 2008 3:50 a.m.

Will someone at Games Radar PLEASE upload a working video for Splash Woman? Thanks!
  • Da_Wetman - September 24, 2008 3:49 a.m.

Is there any plans for Megaman 9 to be distributed in retail stores? It just gives me major butthurt that I have buy it from online store, of which I have no console internet connection.
  • JetPilot - September 24, 2008 12:44 a.m.

Every other video ends with the Games Radar lead-out...Splash Woman does not. It just stops. In addition, the video timer is inaccurate and the scroll bar is unusable, which leads me to believe that the FLV file is corrupted in some form or another.