Topics

Nintendo

We Recommend

• mockraven - March 24, 2011 9:13 p.m.

As long as Triforce feels the wait and trouble's worth it in the end, kudos to him. It seems a little over the top for me, but some people really get that excited over stuff and I'm glad he's so eager. I hope the 3DS is everything he dreamed of in a Nintendo handheld. :)
  • NickFury90 - March 24, 2011 9:10 p.m.

Yeah, his official name is "Triforce", he owns Empire Arcadia, which is basically all the best fighting game players on the East Coast(IFC "WHERE YOUR CURLY MUSTACHE AT!?" Yipes, Sanford "Santhrax" Kelly, TwistedJago, etc). He's SUPER hardcore video game fan, almost always wears a powerglove with him, has world records in Tetris, and his living room has 8 TV hooked up to different video game systems so he and his friends/employees can play. Yes, this is an actual person.
  • MattoMcFly - March 24, 2011 9:06 p.m.

Triforce is actually a pretty cool cat. He's the world record holder on a bunch Tetris titles and he's been doing the gaming competition thing for a while. Who cares if he's lining up early - doesn't hurt anyone. Plus, if this were the iPhone 5 or something, it'd be crazier if people weren't lining up.
  • TheBrownestWRPGuknow - March 24, 2011 8:56 p.m.

EVERYONE, get this.. a bunch of my friends from Jersey know him. By all accounts, his LEGAL NAME IS ACTUALLY TRIFORCE changed it a while back. no bullshit lolol
  • joemama - March 24, 2011 8:33 p.m.

That would be so funny if he was the onlyone waiting when the doors open.
  • BigCNuggit - March 24, 2011 8:17 p.m.

It's probably because he was black. I can't even count the times I've wandered into Best Buy and glimpsed at the "loss prevention" counter at the door and seen the guy zooming in on each and every black person in the store and no one else. Meanwhile, I watch some prep cracker douche try walking out with a handful of games. Sorry for my derogatory use of the C-word.
  • Innounci - March 24, 2011 8:04 p.m.

i say we get a virtual chant going for him... LET HIM WAIT, LET HIM WAIT, LET HIM WAIT, LET HIM WAIT...
  • BaraChat - March 24, 2011 8:01 p.m.

That's quite a funny story. Hang in there good man. He should have at least brought a DS to play on while waiting or something.
  • db1331 - March 24, 2011 7:53 p.m.

Why? There are no good launch games.
  • chrisat928 - March 24, 2011 7:51 p.m.

What a fucking retard.
  • SalamanderJesus - March 24, 2011 7:48 p.m.

Damn evryone knows black people dont go to starbucks.
  • ChiChiRocket - March 24, 2011 7:47 p.m.

Godspeed, Triforce. Just a few days to go.
  • hllywd212 - March 24, 2011 7:46 p.m.

Damn, I thought I was addicted..ERM..I mean dedicated.
  • Nap1400 - March 24, 2011 7:45 p.m.

LOL! Good luck, there's going to be competition for first somewhere in the country...