Sony has issued us with 1000 UK and Europe beta keys for its massive multiplayer shooter MAG. On paper it sounds impressive: 256 players online in one game, huge open landscapes, air strikes and a load of vehicles including aeroplanes and tanks. It's like PS3's own homegrown Battlefield - but on a much larger scale.
You don't need to wonder what it's like to play any longer - you can try it today, assuming you get in quick enough to secure one of our beta keys which give you access to a fully playable demo version of the game.
To get one you need to be based in the UK and Europe and following us on Twitter http://www.Twitter.com/gamesradar. Then just reply to @GamesRadar with your request including the following hashtag: #grmagbeta.
Be sure to use the hashtag or we won't see your request and you won't get a code.
If you have any problems with above process please pipe up in the comments field and we'll try and help.
Check out the game in action:
- We can't guarantee a beta key, even if you apply for one. We only have limited supplies and they are going fast.
- Please don't ask for more than one - we'll only reply to you once.
- Assuming we haven't run out, if you don't get a code it's probably because you aren't following us on Twitter. It's impossible for us to DM you a code if you don't follow us.
- This giveaway is only open to UK and European PS3 owners - if you apply from anywhere else and get a code it's unlikely to work on your console.
- We are at the behest of Twitter for this giveaway so we can't be held responsible for DMs not arriving.
- The beta is a limited demo of the game.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.