• killa451 - May 23, 2010 10:43 p.m.

ok if u hate gears, and u think it sucks. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPAMMING THE FUCKING GEARS WEBSITE???? look you want changes that change the WHOLE GAMEPLAY design of gears. ur not suppost to sit behind walls ur not suppost to jump cars. they want the gameplay to be up in ur face. and i think it takes more skill to run around and shoot then guy then jump over the fucking car dont u think? and do u REALLY sit behind a wall long enough to need to lean? if u do ur a NOOB go play ur PS1 NOOB game. i mean omg do they even support that shit? maybe u needa realize THINGS HAVE CHANGED. omg ur so dumb. AND THEY R TRYING TO FUCKING LIMIT WHERE U GO SO U NEEDA GO SHOOT THE GUY.omg just be quiet.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 23, 2010 10:32 p.m.

I NEVER USE THE COVER SYSTEM IN GEARS BECAUSE IT'S CURRENT ONE SUCKS COMPARED TO DUKE NUKEM TIME TO KILL.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 23, 2010 10:31 p.m.

GEARS OF WAR SUCKS ...U ATTACH TO WALLS WHILE USING THE RODEY RUN...U CANT ADJUST HOW MUCH U STICK OUT FROM WALLS...BECAUSE ATTACH TO WALL COVER SYSTEMS SUCK...U CAN ONLY TAKE COVER FROM STUFF SCRIPTED BY DEV..BECAUSE OF IT..NO JUMPING MAKES THE GAME FOR NEWBIES. DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD GEARS OF WAR SUCKS WITHOUT JUMP ILL SHOW U WHY DUMBFUCKS. AND LEANING IS FOR SHOOTING AROUND CORNERS U DUMBFUCK U KIDS NEVER PLAYED DUKE NUKEM TIME TO KILL OR DUKE NUKEM ZEROHOUR THESE GAMES STARTED THE THIRD PERSON SHOOTER GENRE PRETTY MUCH. SOCOM 1/2 HAS LEANING DUMBFUCK AND IT'S USEFUL. NO JUMPING=LIMITED BY DEV WHERE U CAN GO I CANT EVEN STAND ON TOP OF A CAR AND SHOOT DOWN AT SOMEONE BEHIND IT...U GOTTA WALK AROUND IT TO SHOOT AT PERSON BEHIND IT U CANT FALL OFF THE SIDE OF A STAIRCASE WITHOUT JUMP IT'S FUCKIN GAY. YOU FUCKIN NEWBIE'S NEED TO STOP GIVING DEVELOPERS INFO SHUT THE FUCK UP
  • killa451 - May 23, 2010 9:58 p.m.

ok so addjump u r an idiot heres why: 1) u keep saying chainsaw is nooby and requires no skill...THATS CUZ IT IS. AND THATS WHY NO ONE USES IT. and think how much time it would take to manually aim when it needs to be a spur of the moment thing in order to actually hit him. 2) this whole jump thing. GOW2/3 isnt about stupid exploration its about going and shooting the other guy, if ur not doing that/weanting to, dont play the game. Also, if u jumped and stuff, then no: wall bouncing sliding rolling basically, it would go against the whole style of combat in gow. 3) if u donbt like the cover system then just leave. seriously. the whole basis of gears gameplay is the cover system. go playt cod or halo where people jump around like idiots. And it works cuz like the guy said its a 3rd person. leaning is stupiod cuz the whole point of leaning is to see around the corner when u cant. and u dont have to attach to the wall u can walk up to it and scope around the corner--- infact if u dont do that ur a noob (which u clearly are) oH AND STOP WRITING IN CAPS IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING ITS LIKE GETTING YELLED AT FOR 5 MINUTES.
  • awil117 - May 23, 2010 6:58 p.m.

Wow. Their dedication is phenomenal. If every person in this world had their confidence, peace would be solved. Yet, at the same time, everyone would constantly fight for what they seek. I love Gears of War. I love Call of Duty. And I love Halo. :DDD And most importantly, I love the people who create them.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 23, 2010 5:46 p.m.

CombatWombat101 IT DOESNT EXPOSE UR WHOLE BODY BECAUSE U CAN ADJUST HOW MUCH UR BODY STICKS OUT WHEN U LEAN DUMBASS.MOVE CLOSE OR FURTHER AWAY FROM CORNER OF WALL TO ADJUST HOW MUCH U STUCK OUT. IT'S FAR SUPERIOR TO ATTACH TO WALL BULLSHIT. PLUS LEANING HELPS U TAKE COVER BEHIND SMALL OBJECTS IF A SHORT CORNER OF A WALL IS CONNECTED TO ANOTHER WALL U CAN LEAN INTO WALL TAKING COVER. IT'S OBVIOUS U PEOPLE DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT GAMEPLAY STOP POSTING U LITTLE DUMBFUCKIN KID.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 23, 2010 5:45 p.m.

CombatWombat101 IT DOESNT EXPOSE UR HOLD BODY BECAUSE U CAN ADJUST HOW MUCH UR BODY STICKS OUT WHEN U LEAN DUMBASS.MOVE CLOSE OR FURTHER AWAY FROM CORNER OF WALL TO ADJUST HOW MUCH U STUCK OUT. IT'S FAR SUPERIOR TO ATTACH TO WALL BULLSHIT. PLUS LEANING HELPS U TAKE COVER BEHIND SMALL OBJECTS IF A SHORT CORNER OF A WALL IS CONNECTED TO ANOTHER WALL U CAN LEAN INTO WALL TAKING COVER. IT'S OBVIOUS U PEOPLE DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT GAMEPLAY STOP POSTING U LITTLE DUMBFUCKIN KID.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 23, 2010 5:42 p.m.

CombatWombat101 IS THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER EVER...YES U CAN LEAN LEFT AND RIGHT DUKE NUKEM TIME TO KILL I OWN THE FUCKIN GAME..HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA TELL ME U CANT LEAN WITHOUT ATTACHING TO WALLS? U DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER. THIS KID IS SO YOUNG HE HASNT EVEN FUCKIN PLAYED IT SO HE WOULDNT FUCKIN KNOW
  • CandiedJester - May 23, 2010 2:56 a.m.

That was a very large preview! And awesome. I love gears, and not just because of "good graphics and gameplay." The first two Gears games were some of my favorite FPS campaigns. I had a lot of fun, I liked the characters, I liked the world, I liked the story. It was all-around great. Most of the time I don't get into the story when I play FPS's, I just do the missions and shoot at stuff, but I actually got into Gears' story. Especially in the second one. The second Gears is probably my favorite FPS campaign I've played yet. It got me emotional, and that's a very rare thing for a videogame to be able to do to me. I LOVED that feeling. And I hope GOW3 is even better than 2 in that aspect. But even if it isn't, I'm sure it will be great anyway. <3
  • gyromne - May 23, 2010 2:02 a.m.

OH BOY YIPPIE!! YAHOO!!Gears rocks and thats all i have to say.
  • Coolbeans69 - May 23, 2010 1:45 a.m.

Umm where's the carmine death in this one??
  • CombatWombat101 - May 22, 2010 11:27 p.m.

Sorry for the triple post, but I just watched that video again and noticed the "leaning"... that's actually the most useless lean ever. That's the type of lean that exposes your entire body when you go to fire. Fail.
  • CombatWombat101 - May 22, 2010 11:17 p.m.

Oh and since you clearly are talking about crouching, not leaning (again, because you are a bit slow) then your "helps you take cover behind small objects" point is moot, since when you take cover behind a small object in Gears you crouch automatically... so I don't really see what your point is. Right now it looks to be something along the lines of "THIS THING THAT GEARS ALREADY HAS SHOULD BE IN GEARS 3 OMG!!!!!11!!1!!1one!!"
  • CombatWombat101 - May 22, 2010 11:15 p.m.

I think you may actually be mentally handicapped. He didn't lean; he manually aimed, you tool. We have the right thumbstick for that nowadays. Also, how does leaning help you take cover behind small objects? I think you mean 'crouching' you barely-literate waste of life.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 22, 2010 10:59 p.m.

OOPS I POSTED THE WRONG DUKE NUKEM TIME TO KILL LINK...HERE'S THE RIGHT ONE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vn4UlU4jGw&feature=related Duke Nukem Time To Kill (level 1) 10 SECONDS=LEANING LEFT AND RIGHT WITHOUT ATTACHING TO A WALL AND SHOWS IT'S USEFUL ALSO WITHOUT ATTACHING TO WALLS. LEANING HELPS U TAKE COVER BEHIND SMALLER OBJECTS ALSO
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 22, 2010 10:58 p.m.

OOPS I POSTED THE WRONG DUKE NUKEM TIME TO KILL LINK...HERE'S THE RIGHT ONE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vn4UlU4jGw&feature=related Duke Nukem Time To Kill (level 1) 10 SECONDS=LEANING LEFT AND RIGHT OUTSIDE ATTACHING TO A WALL AND SHOWS IT'S USEFUL ALSO WITHOUT ATTACHING TO WALLS. LEANING HELPS U TAKE COVER BEHIND SMALLER OBJECTS ALSO
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 22, 2010 10:21 p.m.

IT*^ HAS LEANING DUKE NUKEM TIME TO KILL I OWN THE GAME IT'S BETTER THAN ATTACHING TO A WALL.
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 22, 2010 10:20 p.m.

NOW LOOK AT THIS PICTURE FROM THE MULTIPLAYER MAP RIVER ON GEARS2..CABINS WALL BLOWN AWAY THAT'S ON A RAISE FOUNDATION AND I CANT EVEN FALL DOWN from like acouple feet? WTF? LOL CRAPPY GAMEPLAY. http://i46.tinypic.com/zsqrh5.jpg
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 22, 2010 10:19 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGBTtaMfYfE duke Nukem Time To Kill (level 1) LOOK AT 10 SECONDS COMBATWOMBAT101 U CAN LEAN LEFT AND RIGHT MANUALLY WITHOUT ATTACHING TO THE WALL I OWN THE FUCKIN GAME DUDE..I HAS LEANING I OWNED IT SINCE 1998
  • Addjumpgoddamnit - May 22, 2010 10:16 p.m.

LOLOL MY BAD U HOLD DOWN THE B BUTTON IN GEARS AND WALK UP TO SOMEONE AND CHAINSAW THEM..FUCKIN NO SKILL BULLSHIT. WE NEED SOME FUCKIN SKILL BASED GAMES. NOW LOOK AT THIS PICTURE FROM THE MULTIPLAYER MAP RIVER ON GEARS2..CABINS WALL THAT'S ON A RAISE FOUNDATION ON BLOWN AWAY AND I CANT EVEN FALL DOWN from like acouple feet? WTF? LOL CRAPPY GAMEPLAY. http://i46.tinypic.com/zsqrh5.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/zsqrh5.jpg