• rxb - March 16, 2012 5:24 a.m.

Well played Matt, very funny. The Wizard of OZ, Inception made me laugh, although I think 19 or 20 are more likely to happen.
  • R-ape - March 16, 2012 5:08 a.m.

Are there any spoilers in this slideshow? This looks hilarious but I just don't want it to ruin anything is all
  • Matt Cundy - March 16, 2012 5:15 a.m.

No spoilers from the game. A bunch of spoilers from movies though.
  • Dragonflame - March 16, 2012 5:01 a.m.

The dream ending (or indoctrination), more feasible than some of you might think :)
  • KnowYourPokemon - March 16, 2012 7:06 a.m.

As far as I'm concerned it's the only ending that can possibly make any sense after what I seen at the end.
  • koubo - March 16, 2012 4:25 a.m.

I loved 13 and 16 the most. The katamari ending: Shepard rolls a katamari all over the Reapers. The entire fleet is taken with it, as well as most of everything on earth. She hands the finished ball to Anderson, who had revealed himself to be the King of the Cosmos, and he turns the katamari into stars.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - March 16, 2012 4:13 a.m.

Ironically the wizard of oz ending is what people think the "best" ending is
  • SodaStereo - March 16, 2012 4:06 a.m.

It's kinda sad I like all these endings better than the real ones. Another alternative ending: Paragon Shepard leaps 100 feet in the air goes "People of the galaxy! All together now! Grant me your strength!" And throws a Genki dama at Harbinger, whose last words are "Holy shit this guy is awesome haha *explodes*"
  • Bamford38 - March 16, 2012 4:04 a.m.

Excellent feature Cundy. It made me laugh a lot. Gremlins 2 ending. Shepard gathers all the reapers in the lobby of the galaxy while Garrus sprays them with a fire hose. Ashley then releases a reaper from a phone that was inexplicably turned into electricity. All the reapers die. Except for Shepards pet reaper, who wears a bandana.
  • MasterBhater - March 16, 2012 4:04 a.m.

A couple of these actually had me laughing out loud. Great article, especially "It was all a dream. Or was it?"
  • mothbanquet - March 16, 2012 3:49 a.m.

Brilliant work, Mr Cundy. Ironically, at least three of your endings actually apply to the real one. Aliens ending - Femshep goes to earth alone with two guns taped together, rescues Tali and stomps Harbinger in the head with a power loader while shouting 'get away from her you BITCH!'. And then everyone goes to sleep.
  • Rhymenocerous - March 16, 2012 3:46 a.m.

Love the fortuitous Jaws ending. Hell yes... Although it would be unbelievably fortuitous.