• Acerlux - October 10, 2011 7:56 p.m.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/8481789/1 FAQ from the Bioware forums. Everyone take a chill pill.
  • JSpanyurrrrrd - October 10, 2011 6:41 p.m.

If they can do it with Assassin's Creed, then Mass Effect shouldn't be that much of a challenge
  • Fox_Mulder - October 10, 2011 3:30 p.m.

DAMN.
  • soren7550 - October 10, 2011 3 p.m.

The reason that asari doesn't look like Liara is because it isn't Liara! It doesn't look a thing like her. Also, it's been announced that it's 4 player co-op and that more info will be released this Wednesday. (updates come via twitter.com/ME3News )
  • lemur - October 10, 2011 2:54 p.m.

I been a mass effect fan since 2008 and I'm so excited for the multiplayer! I don't see why there is so much hate. The single player is looking awesome and I'm sure it would still be Bioware quality.
  • D0CCON - October 10, 2011 2:53 p.m.

I'll wait for them to redeem themselves somewhat and say it is just coop with other humans replacing your AI squad. Anything more and I'll have to ask why they got the idea to do this.
  • shawksta - October 10, 2011 2:33 p.m.

Oh great another Single Player game that jammed Multiplayer to F*ck it up as a single player game... I love Mass Effect because its Single Player, Do we NEED Multiplayer? If its Co-op, okay, anything else, screw it. I hate how games need to put Multiplayer to stay Mainstream, usually when a single player game gets Mult, the Single player is Degraded, Like assasins creed brotherhood, I hope this doesnt happen to ME3. Not EVERYTHING needs to have Multiplayer, it takes away from what couldve been as a full fledged single player game. Atleast we still got Arkham City,Skyward Sword, and Skyrim, which will be nothing but Single Player Awesomeness.
  • FVDub - October 10, 2011 2:55 p.m.

If it's owned by EA, it gets multiplayer! I for one can't wait for 8 vs. 8 Dragon Age 3 deathmatches next year!
  • Sinsational - October 10, 2011 1:39 p.m.

Signs of character customization? Or just shoddy art...
  • TomSJ3 - October 10, 2011 1:21 p.m.

I'm cool with co-op, but I can't imagine any kind of versus mode working at all.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - October 10, 2011 1:19 p.m.

I am of the opinion that online versus would suck and not fit the game at all, but a co-op mode like Horde would actually work very well. As long as single player is outstanding, I couldn't care less
  • BlackElement17 - October 10, 2011 12:42 p.m.

I would be okay with 3 player co-op.
  • manateesta - October 10, 2011 12:13 p.m.

Before I speculate the crap out of what this could mean I want to see what it is. Then I will pass judgement.
  • Ultimadrago - October 10, 2011 12:11 p.m.

I would have preferred 100% concentration on the single-player. As Firestorm21 said, this better mean the single player is mag-f'n-nificent. Some games pull off both just fine (RDR for one), but it's a risk that I'm not sure Bioware can even handle.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - October 10, 2011 12:05 p.m.

The creator just Tweeted that the game will be including Co-op. I assume and hope that it's only co-op. http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyDHudson/status/123465882281320449
  • J-spit - October 10, 2011 11:57 a.m.

Thinking of popping up my radial is making me wary of co-op. I've always wanted it in Mass Effect, but the reality may be underwhelming.
  • patbateman17 - October 10, 2011 11:52 a.m.

Total bull.
  • patbateman17 - October 10, 2011 11:52 a.m.

Also...why are they adding punctuation to these Captchas??? so confusing.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - October 10, 2011 1:16 p.m.

scroll down to #3. cracked dot com/article_19431_5-mind-blowing-things-crowds-do-better-than-experts.html
  • patbateman17 - October 10, 2011 2:02 p.m.

hahaha...brilliant! Damn reCaptcha making me learn!