• Gahmah - January 10, 2011 2:42 p.m.

Mr Towell he's got wings, if he's a creature what can fly on a whim, or uses it's wings whenever it's moving on ground or air, then the way pit runs makes sense, he makes thing of the way birds tend to hop around, or get a bit on a long legged dash going when they take off, Pit is not a man.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - January 10, 2011 1:17 p.m.

Hoooollllyy sh*t, that's running on a 3DS? That's, like, PS2-grade graphics! 0_o
  • Nap1400 - January 10, 2011 12:50 p.m.

Well, he runs the same way in Brawl. I'm pretty sure Sakurai was trying to base a lot of Pit's actions on what he did in Brawl. The game still looks sweet. Definitely getting it the second it comes out.
  • AxiamWolfe - January 10, 2011 12:19 p.m.

I don't find the movement animation too bad either. Have to agree with what cchen04 said there. Anyone else think the (re-)introduction of a "score" into a 3rd person action game is a nice touch btw?
  • StrayGator - January 10, 2011 12:13 p.m.

"Who gave the go-ahead for this running animation?" "Kid Icarus runs like a... well, giraffe is the kind word..." Oh, Jeff Minter, you... btw I personally find nothing wrong with this animation.
  • OhMyJosh - January 10, 2011 12:10 p.m.

Are these the kind of comedians that england is oh-so famous for?
  • cchen04 - January 10, 2011 12:02 p.m.

Well his sprinting looks fine. His running isn't so much 'running' because its not meant to be. Its more akin to when you're on your toes when playing sports, like moving cautiously so that you can quickly turn the opposite direction if need be. @Zummertime, the graphics look far better than N64 graphics. I think you've been looking at too many current gen systems and need to stand back a bit and realise that the 3DS is a handheld. And from that perspective, it's miles better than the DS, the best looking 3DS games look much better than the best looking PSP games. I am more than satisfied from a graphics point of view. I do hope the PSP2 just goes balls out and does 360/PS3 level gfx whenever it comes out tho :P
  • mijetman - January 10, 2011 noon

If there isn't a mini-game where you hide berries where nobody else can find them, I'll be really disappointed.
  • Zummertime - January 10, 2011 11:54 a.m.

Looking at that video all I have to say is... cool... Nintendo has found its way back to N64 graphics and the sad part is that it looks better then the Wii graphics
  • bobob101 - January 10, 2011 11:42 a.m.

If the game runs so well in general, I'm sure this animation can be made to look better. Also, all three trailers looks awesome!!!