• TheMariner - May 23, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Wait a second: 'transmission of video content between controller devices and game consoles'. Wouldn't that mean the WiiU would also infringe upon this copyright?
  • Hobogonigal - May 23, 2012 10:20 p.m.

I thought the same thing as well. Hmmm...
  • RedHarlow - May 23, 2012 11:25 a.m.

Nice little zing by the judge at the end there. Love it.
  • NullG7 - May 23, 2012 10:55 a.m.

If this happens I;m moving to Canada period.
  • KA87 - May 23, 2012 10:54 a.m.

Microsoft should have to pay triple profits just like Kodak. Back in the day Kodak literally copied Poloroids technology and in the lawsuit they were forced to pay triple profits. That is 3 times the amount they made off of sell their copied product. You go get your triple profits Motorola.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 23, 2012 10:13 a.m.

Not that I buy Motorola products (I think), but I don't think I want to anymore. They sound like children whining about their lacking sales, assuming children sell things and have court disputes. Alas, this is ridiculous. This won't plan out the way Motorola or, I guess, the Judge wants it to.
  • Evanesco - May 23, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Good luck getting this shit to pass with a liberal black dude in the Oval office. I can almost gaurantee the guy has at least one of each system in the white house. He's been given a copy of the Witcher 2 by poland's president, and there's photos to prove it.
  • ChiChiRocket - May 23, 2012 10:20 a.m.

Don't worry, if Mitt gets into the White House come November, we can finally get this homo devil machine off the market.
  • CrashmanX - May 23, 2012 10:40 a.m.

I'd REALLY rather not start a political debate. Especially one centering around the lesser of two evils. (Obama has no issue getting into offices, he just creates a lot of controversy by being in office. Mitt is a retard. There's nothing more to it than that)
  • ParagonT - May 23, 2012 2:03 p.m.

Homo devil machine? Off the market? Whats wrong? You buy one or something?
  • ParagonT - May 23, 2012 2:02 p.m.

I like how being black is supposed to mean something in your comment....
  • ChiChiRocket - May 23, 2012 11:48 p.m.

^This Don't get me wrong. I don't own an Xbox, so the story doesn't really affect me. I just find it funny that, by his logic, a "black liberal dude" wouldn't pass this "shit," presumably because all "black liberal dudes" love video games? So I suppose it would fall to a white conservative dude to push any anti-video game legislation through because they must hate video games. I'll have to consult with my father the next time he's playing GTA IV.
  • TristanPR77 - May 23, 2012 9:56 a.m.

It really does not matter for me. Not me or all my circle of friends have xbox, every gamer friend I have is on with PS3.
  • ncurry2 - May 23, 2012 8:50 a.m.

It's not going to happen. This is Microsoft we're talking about. They have enough money and lawyers to keep this issue in court until the 720 rolls around.
  • therawski - May 23, 2012 8:37 a.m.

OH hey people, don't vote for Mitt Romney because of this, your game system is not nearly as important as everything else.
  • slowdrum13 - May 23, 2012 8:04 a.m.

All those angry voters? Judging from xbox live, no one who owns an xbox is of voting age.
  • Longnuts - May 23, 2012 8:14 a.m.

I am. But I wasn't voting Obama anyways.
  • ncurry2 - May 23, 2012 8:49 a.m.

• kevin-mercado - May 23, 2012 9:54 a.m.

I am
  • NullG7 - May 23, 2012 10:57 a.m.

I am