Topics

Sony

• gmcb007 - October 19, 2010 6:52 p.m.

Im suprised he had a chance to talk without Sony's cock in his mouth.....didn't resistance 2 just get an average score?
  • infernox - October 19, 2010 6:47 p.m.

naughty dog for me aswell. although guerilla is doing good aswell.
  • lovinmyps3 - October 19, 2010 6:37 p.m.

@Howetzer Oh shut up you whiny fanboy.
  • Bitchslapthehomeless - October 19, 2010 6:12 p.m.

Yeah, it's hard to say they are better than Naughty Dog. They do put out more products, and I love Ratchet and Clank, but nothing compares to Uncharted 1 or 2. And I'd say Sucker Punch seems to be doing a good job with Infamous 2.
  • bass88 - October 19, 2010 6:08 p.m.

@ cj12297 What's so bad about Resistance?
  • kuroda - October 19, 2010 6:06 p.m.

Funny that they are saying this now that they are going multi platform, not that I care about that but it's weird if you ask me. And if you do ask me if they are the best on PS3, I have to agree with the people above that Naughty Dog is higher on my scale of kick-ass.
  • NanoElite666 - October 19, 2010 6:01 p.m.

Definitely agree that Insomniac is one of the best devs out there working on the PS3 right now. Are they the absolute very best, though? That's a tough call; Naughty Dog knows damn well what they're doing with the hardware as well. As far as I'm concerned, the two studios are on even ground when it comes to their output, and neither have disappointed me yet this console generation. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • BK-201 - October 19, 2010 5:58 p.m.

Least I'm not the only one who noticed the spelling mistake lol. Don't own a PS3 and don't plan on getting one they make a Kingdom Hearts for it, but I have enjoyed the Insomniac games I played on the PS2.
  • lovinmyps3 - October 19, 2010 5:58 p.m.

No, I think Naughty Dog does PS3 better.
  • Stabby_Joe - October 19, 2010 5:54 p.m.

They "do PS3" on a larger higher quality, but not on a one to one basis.
  • ThePigHostage - October 19, 2010 5:46 p.m.

Ratchet and Blank, eh?
  • Evil_AppleJuice - October 19, 2010 5:36 p.m.

Sorry Insomniac, though i agree you have never dropped the ball, I am in agreement with Shadowsedge117. As I started reading this, i was imagining Naughty Dog having a fit in their office. Gotta say, Naughty dog has not only never dropped the ball, they hold that ball high, and its made of gold.
  • meg127 - October 19, 2010 5:34 p.m.

Ratchet and Blank. Nice.
  • cj12297 - October 19, 2010 5:33 p.m.

ha ha ha ha ha ha thats hilarious. they think resistance is good
  • hester2 - October 19, 2010 5:32 p.m.

Great developer, sure, but better than Naughty Dog? I don't think so.
  • Shadowsedge117 - October 19, 2010 5:21 p.m.

PS I loved Tools of Destruction. Have yet to play A Crack in Time, though.
  • NelosAngelos - October 19, 2010 5:17 p.m.

A bold statement, but coming from Insomniac I would say it was well placed. It is true, all the games I have bought from them I have always enjoyed. Insomniac hasn't steered me wrong yet, and I don't think they ever plan to. Looking forward to Resistance 3 boys, and All 4 One looks interesting, could be good.
  • Shadowsedge117 - October 19, 2010 5:16 p.m.

The only other company that I feel knows the ps3 better than them is Naughty Dog. The Uncharted series has concistently been one of the most gorgeous franchises this generation. That's not to say Insomniac doesn't know what they're doing. Resistance was after all the best PS3 launch title.
  • Howetzer - October 19, 2010 5:14 p.m.

Fact: Mark Raby Hates Sony. Question: Why have the Sony -hater guy write this article?
  • Austin_SJ - October 19, 2010 5:13 p.m.

Resistance 2 could have been so much better, but in the end it was a let down.