Topics

publisher sale THQ

• Boonehams - January 16, 2012 10:47 a.m.

I'd want to see de Blob go to Double Fine. Them, or Nintendo. I could see Nintendo EAD taking that game to the next level.
  • jackthemenace - January 16, 2012 8:54 a.m.

The only one I really care about is Darksiders 2, But that in the hands of Capcom would be pretty amazing, provided they didn't balls it up, which I'm hesitant to admit they'd probably find a way to do :/
  • tim-zielhuis - January 16, 2012 7:37 a.m.

i could care less about a warhammer40k mmo, i want to see dawn of war 3, but most of all a sequal to company of heroes. both warhammer and CoH should stay with Relic! i hope whoever gets the licences gets relic studios as well and keeps them together
  • HitmanSB07 - January 16, 2012 6:45 a.m.

Square Enix would neuter Saints Row, they'd make it a Just Cause set in the city with a GTA rags to riches storyline...We can't have that. I do agree with everything else though.
  • FinderKeeper - January 16, 2012 6:16 a.m.

I wouldn't mind the Red Faction series being picked up by Ubisoft... or by Square Enix, as I think Volition (the developer for both Red Faction and Saints Row)still retains the rights to the RF franchise. If SE wanted to pick up Saints Row, I could see them giving Volition the green light to bring Red Faction back to its former glory... perhaps starting with an HD remake of RF1 and RF2.
  • mikeylawson - January 16, 2012 5:13 a.m.

Give Company of Heroes to DICE. Can you imagine what they could do to it with Frostbite 2? The environments are already pretty damn destructible and graphics good, but DICE could take it to the next level.
  • GrandTheftAuto - January 16, 2012 8:04 a.m.

BioWare are already making Generals 2 with Frostbite 2 so that would be something of your liking perhaps... Altough it would be awesome if DICE made it, they only make good games! :D
  • CitizenWolfie - January 16, 2012 1:25 a.m.

I initially thought of Activision for WWE before I read this article. THQ seem to have been changing things unnecessarily lately in that they'll hype up one big improvement every year while removing something else without letting anybody know. At least Activision would be pretty content in releasing a relatively unchanged game annually. With WWE's awesome "Create-an-X" modes I will pretty much make my own rosters anyway. However Activision already had the rights to WWF way back when with Warzone/Attitude so it'd be unlikely. And seeing what they did to the Tony Hawk series I wouldn't want one of my favourite yearly games to become an industry joke. Maybe EA would be a better fit.
  • TDUBBS - January 15, 2012 10:52 p.m.

I would really like to see Double Fine pick up the Nickelodeon license. it wouldnt happen in a million years but to have them use their current four DLC games a year format on cartoons like Rockos modern life or Ren and Stimpy would be insane.
  • CitizenWolfie - January 16, 2012 1:26 a.m.

That would be amazing. Or Hey Arnold! along the lines of Costume Quest perhaps?
  • ToThe9thPower - January 15, 2012 10:32 p.m.

they are not even cancelling their 2014 lineup so this is all pointless. HERPADERP
  • taokaka - January 15, 2012 10:25 p.m.

I soooooooooo want rockstar to get red faction, that way they could take away all the unnecessary destruction and fun and throw in PIGEON SHOOTING!!!!!
  • inkyspot - January 16, 2012 6:11 a.m.

Alein pigeon shooting. Rockstar and Redfaction would be nice. I hope they don't kill Darksiders and Saints Row, those are some of my favorite games. I also enjoyed Warhammer and Red Faction. I hope no one eff those up.
  • CommanderCrunch - January 15, 2012 10:20 p.m.

Most of these are good picks. But I say that darksiders would be a good fit with konami. I think they pulled of castlevania lords of shadow really well. And the two games are fairly similar.
  • Boonehams - January 16, 2012 10:50 a.m.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • CommanderCrunch - January 16, 2012 6:30 p.m.

Are you agreeing with me or sarcastically dismissing my thought? I honestly can't tell.
  • comaqi - January 15, 2012 9:48 p.m.

Fuck everything on that list. I'm concerned for metro: last light!
  • RedHarlow - January 15, 2012 10:56 p.m.

Oh god, I forgot all about that!
  • inkyspot - January 16, 2012 6:13 a.m.

Oh damn I forgot about that one, Yeah, don't kill this game, actually incorate some of what was good with red faction into this game. I do like quite a few games on that list.