• CH3BURASHKA - April 29, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Not wet at all. Way too boobs-in-your-face already.
  • RebornKusabi - April 29, 2009 7:43 p.m.

Alot of you ignorant kids seem to not understand something here- Bethesda is PUBLISHING this game, they haven't developed shit for it...
  • Frexerik - April 29, 2009 7:21 p.m.

yeah this game really doesn't make me "wet" at all. i dont think it will be too good :/
  • Shane1403 - April 29, 2009 5:33 p.m.

It sounds like just another stress releasing killing game Bethesda should just stick to their guns
  • usmovers_02 - April 29, 2009 1:51 p.m.

Honestly, this looks very run of the mill. Bethesda needs to stick to RPG's because their Star Trek game wasn't that good either.
  • LookOutAWhale - May 25, 2009 4:13 p.m.

Yeah it doesnt look very good...
  • chucknorris - May 5, 2009 9:09 p.m.

whoops i meant 20$ ^^
  • chucknorris - May 5, 2009 9:08 p.m.

eh looks generic. might be cool when its around $2= and not much out there to buy. Recaptcha: thickest cookies. lmao
  • bitbatshitjohan - May 1, 2009 8:02 p.m.

Forgive me for judging a game I haven't even glimpsed, but this just sounds yawn. Bullet time? Mass killings? Hot girl? Where's the hook? It's all been done before. And what's the deal with unlimited ammo? Let's just hope the critics are proved wrong on this one and there actually is some awesome hidden aspect that is yet to reveal itself, otherwise it's just gonna be a big waste of time for everyone.
  • zeronuet - April 30, 2009 9:20 p.m.

it likes fun sword and guns games have been done before but not very good on the sex comments we dont know how she well be
  • lilj805 - April 30, 2009 6:24 p.m.

i'll keep an eye out
  • Selectedpayload - April 30, 2009 12:29 p.m.

yo fluorine u completed cooking mama yet?
  • fluorine - April 30, 2009 4:12 a.m.

1, Portal IS a great game with a female "protagonist" that doesn't posed as any sex object. And for that, I admit, I was wrong. 2, I did read the article, and yes, the designer said Rubi is not supposed to be a sex object. But the thing is, if sex appeal doesn't play a role here, why call it "wet" in the first place? Why show her in a tub? I guess using the bikini analysis is a bit misleading, and that's my fault. I used it simply to make a point, that we don't really bring out a true female "protagonist" that we female gamers can relate to. The closest female characters I can think of is April in Longest Journey and Zeo in the sequel dream fall. Those are "normal" girls, that really don't play with the concept of sex appeal. And for that matter, I also really like Anya in Gears of War, although she's playing the usual female stereotype. I want to see someone like her be the main character. A woman designed for women, not a woman designed for men. But...You guys are correct in one thing, it is way to early to make the judgement, and it is my fault to jump to conclusion, simply because the title is annoying (for me). Maybe she's like Joanna Dark, maybe she really has a personality, even some depth...who knows.
  • toastedmilk - April 30, 2009 1:26 a.m.

the bethesda thing almost got me too. until about 5 minutes ago i didn't realize bethesda was also a publisher; i had a moment of hope for this game. unfortunately the developer's credits all seem to be licenced crap (and not even ps3/360 level licenced crap) so i'm not going to expect anything close to decent. but who am i to judge a game that isn't even out yet. also elbo444, it seems that bethesda is publishing it in japan and na and sierra is publishing it in europe
  • Elbo444 - April 29, 2009 10:18 p.m.

the main Wet page says it's published and developed by Sierra... but the article says it was shown by Bethesda... I'm confused I really like the article though, even if the game seems like it will be mediocre
  • SuperBadnik - April 29, 2009 5:55 p.m.

Lara Croft>Rubi Malone
  • Bossco - April 29, 2009 4:39 p.m.

This looks shite. Bethesda should be making the next Elder Scrolls game not run of the mill action games with moist gusset undertones.