How to livestream to Twitch on PS4
With the PS4's share button, you'll be able to easily go from playing a game to streaming your gameplay to your viewers. Here's how to do it.
What you'll need:
- PS4 console
- PS4 controller
- A game to play
- A stable internet connection
- A PlayStation Eye camera (if you want people to see and hear you)
Connect your Twitch account to your PS4
Once you have your Twitch account set up, getting your PS4 ready to broadcast a Twitch livestream is extremely simple. Just follow these steps:
- Press the share button when you are playing a game.
- Select the Broadcast Gameplay option.
- Select Twitch as the service you want to broadcast on and select "Go to the Twitch website" on the next page.
- Now you can login to the Twitch account you created, or create one right on the PS4 interface.
Additional Settings to check out
- Select the video and audio options you want to use by checking the respective boxes on the Broadcast Gameplay screen.
- You can also press the options button on the Broadcast Gameplay screen for even more options on adjusting the stream quality and other settings.
Now you're ready to broadcast
Okay, now you are all set to start broadcasting yourself on the internet. When you're ready to jump into your first livestream, all you have to do is press the share button on your PS4 Controller, select Broadcast Gameplay, select Twitch, then select Start Broadcast. Enjoy.